Waiting to try no. 3 and feel a little weird

Oh yikes! It will be ok no matter the outcome :)
My dh has been similar lately and tries to "forget" the condom. Maybe our guys get broody too :)

I feel like they have a problem with self control during the heat of the moment. Its a battle between the body and mind. I know that his mind is telling him its not a good idea but his body is doing otherwise.

I know he was worried by it later that night when we were driving home from eating out with my mom's family, but we kinda brushed it off and said if it happens, it happens. We'll know when my period rolls around.

Yikes, hello_kitty! I hope whatever happens works out for the best. I'm always worried too around fertile time as I really want to wait because I feel it's best but I also would love a baby now too.

I know DH is careful but there are always accidents!

Cmc, I wish my DH wanted 4 lol. I'm jealous! :blush:

I've been getting more anxious and stressed about TTC even though it's a ways away. Mainly because our house is far from finished and I really don't wanna live in a construction zone with a baby. But I also don't wanna spend majority of my pregnancy in one either. :wacko:

Yikes, hello_kitty! I hope whatever happens works out for the best. I'm always worried too around fertile time as I really want to wait because I feel it's best but I also would love a baby now too.

I know DH is careful but there are always accidents!

Cmc, I wish my DH wanted 4 lol. I'm jealous! :blush:

I've been getting more anxious and stressed about TTC even though it's a ways away. Mainly because our house is far from finished and I really don't wanna live in a construction zone with a baby. But I also don't wanna spend majority of my pregnancy in one either. :wacko:

I dont want to be too paranoid about it, because it may not be anything just like last time. I'll keep you ladies updated when the time comes.

Cmc - what haking said. You lucky girl.

Hello_kitty, any news of AF arriving?

Hello_kitty, any news of AF arriving?

Af was due today but nothing yet. I went to the doctor on Thursday because I had this horrible cramping Wednesday night in my pelvic region. Only time I was in that much pain was when I was pregnant with ds1.

When I saw her on Thursday, I was 4 days away from af, but I requested a pregnancy test, both urine and blood test anyways. It came back negative but she said nothing is safe untill I get af. I am too scared to test...actually scared is not the right word, I am just nervous to test.

Probably going to wait a few more days to see...since I've had a history of having longer menstrual cycles.

Hopefully all is well! I know it's been the same with both babes for me to have cramping.... But you never know! could be gearing up for af any minute!!!!!

Hopefully all is well! I know it's been the same with both babes for me to have cramping.... But you never know! could be gearing up for af any minute!!!!!

Was it menstrual type of cramping? I had this very sharp pain in my pelvic region of course there was also the af type of cramping too. I had af type cramping yesterday on and off. Its weird because both of my pregnancies I had af type cramping too, af symptoms and pregnancy symptons are so identical.

Btw - no af yet, based on last month's cycle, 2 days late.

Think I should just go out and buy a pack of 2 pregnancy tests to get it over with. Gonna use one today and if its still negative, and I still dont get af in 10 days or so, gonna test again.

Hello_kitty, sorry AF showed her face but it sounds like it is probably better in the end. :hugs:

As for me, we celebrated our youngest DS's 2nd birthday on Saturday. I can't believe my baby is no longer a baby.

And of course, 2 of our friends have tiny babies and I got super baby fever holding them! :blush: Ah, I can't wait to have another baby in the house.

Hello_kitty, sorry AF showed her face but it sounds like it is probably better in the end. :hugs:

As for me, we celebrated our youngest DS's 2nd birthday on Saturday. I can't believe my baby is no longer a baby.

And of course, 2 of our friends have tiny babies and I got super baby fever holding them! :blush: Ah, I can't wait to have another baby in the house.

Yea, its funny because I get this feeling where I am relieved, since its not the time for us, but there is also a tiny part of me that is disappointed...know what I mean? Or maybe I am just being crazy.

My youngest just turned 1 last month, I feel like I should save the time for being pregnant when he is no longer a baby (like around 2, like your son) because if we have a third and its a girl and she grows up too...there will be no other chances of having another baby in the house...

Ok that sounded confusing, basically, I just want to cherish my last pregnancy and last baby as best as I can instead of having a house full of babies all at once.

Aww sorry hello kitty :( I know what you mean about it not being the best time but still being a teensy disappointed. We're full on preventing and I still feel that prick of sadness when af shows right on time :(

Like you said, it will be nice to really savor baby #3's pregnancy. :)

Aww sorry hello kitty :( I know what you mean about it not being the best time but still being a teensy disappointed. We're full on preventing and I still feel that prick of sadness when af shows right on time :(

Like you said, it will be nice to really savor baby #3's pregnancy. :)

Yupe! Your youngest is still so young though, I wish my youngest was 6 months again. I felt immense sadness when he turned one a month ago, and sad that we wont be having another baby 9 months later (we conceived him shortly after ds 1's birthday). Its gotten better though.

Another upside is that when baby no. 3 is here, ds1 will be able to help out a bit. He's helping out already by getting me wipes and diapers and the basics when I ask, I bet he'll be even more helpful then. When ds2 was a newborn he was 20 months and didnt know much, I felt like pulling my hair out at times.

Its funny because I totally thought I conceived this time around since we dtd around my fertile window. Last time with ds2, it took us one time and that was it. I thought the same thing was going to happen, but nope. I got emotional after af became heavy and told dh "what if I suddenly became infertile and cant have anymore kids?" He looked at me all weird and said "the timing probably wasnt right, thats all." I feel so crazy sometimes.

Hello kitty, I can totally relate too on feeling disappointed. We are also full on preventing like ttc126, but if we had an accident I wouldn't be upset.

I feel like I slowly keep moving TTC up. Originally we planned to try in May next year and now I think we will try in February. We probably won't move it up any more than that though since we are going to Maui in March for our 5 year anniversary and I don't want to be super pregnant when we go. But 4-6 weeks wouldn't be so bad.

How old are uou ladies, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm 30, I'll turn 31 in October. I used to think I didn't want a baby after 30 and now I'll probably be 32 by the time we have #3.

The soonest we can ttc is also February since dh wants to visit his family overseas. We are also tryign to go go Hawaii (dh wants to go to maui too lol) in April before I become too pregnant. Just hope our plans will work out and we will have enough money saved up to take 2 trips back to back.

I am 25 turning 26 in december.

The soonest we can ttc is also February since dh wants to visit his family overseas. We are also tryign to go go Hawaii (dh wants to go to maui too lol) in April before I become too pregnant. Just hope our plans will work out and we will have enough money saved up to take 2 trips back to back.

I am 25 turning 26 in december.

Have you guys ever been to Maui? This will be our first time and I'm super excited.

HAKing, how exciting about your trip!!!!!! I've never been but you'll have to share all about it ;)

I just turned 26 :) I really have to wait until February because my dr recommended 2 years delivery to delivery after a c section. My dh really wants to be close to that and will feel better. I'm sad because I love the 16 month age gap between ds1 and 2....but like you said hello kitty...my first was NO help. He actually barely was starting to walk! it's been intense but SO MUCH FUN! If we had an accident I definitely would not care!!!!! Although I had to abruptly end nursing#1 due to threatened miscarriage so I do want to be done nursing #2 first and my goal is to make it to a year this time :)

HAKing - we went to Waikiki last time and it was tons of fun, so much to do...I still cant believe Hawaii is a part of the US because when we got there it felt like a whole new culture. I wanted to go to Waikiki again but dh said he wants to try something different. I like the upbeat feel and heard Maui is more relaxed.

ttc126 - was your first a vaginal birth and second c-section? My sil had her first around same time I had my second and hers was a c-section the doctor recommended 3 years after the c-section (so after her son's 3rd birthday she can ttc). She lives overseas though so maybe different protocols.

Yes my first was vaginal. Second was c section due to breech position. I honestly didn't mind a c section but recovery took more time than I anticipated.

I think maybe the timing for future babies depends on the dr? My friend had a c section day after me and was told to wait until her baby is 18 months to ttc. My.ob said to plan 2 years delivery to delivery and I was surprised I wouldn't have to wait to ttc until my son is 2. I think the ACOG guidelines say 18 months between deliveries so I feel like about 2 years should be ok.

I was out with my kiddos today and saw cute preggos everywhere!!!!!!!! I can't wait to do it again :)

Yes my first was vaginal. Second was c section due to breech position. I honestly didn't mind a c section but recovery took more time than I anticipated.

I think maybe the timing for future babies depends on the dr? My friend had a c section day after me and was told to wait until her baby is 18 months to ttc. My.ob said to plan 2 years delivery to delivery and I was surprised I wouldn't have to wait to ttc until my son is 2. I think the ACOG guidelines say 18 months between deliveries so I feel like about 2 years should be ok.

I was out with my kiddos today and saw cute preggos everywhere!!!!!!!! I can't wait to do it again :)

I live right by the mall and take my kids there once in awhile so they could play in the play area. I walk by a maternity store all the time and they have cute summer clothes! I always buy the majority of my clothes there. Had I gotten pregnant this time, I wouldnt be able to wear cute summer clothes since the majority of my pregnancy will be after summer ends. Last time with ds2, I was heavily pregnant in the summer so wasnt all that fun either. If I get pregnant feb of next year, I can still look pregnant without being in my last trimester. I was overweight both times though and didnt even look pregnant. Hopefully I will lose a lot of weight from now til then, cuz I really want to look pregnant instead of fat. Some saw me day in and day out and didnt even thought I was pregnant until they suddenly stopped seeing me for a few days and found out I just had a baby through my husband.

were at this stage where im just not sure. I feel like no.3 would complete everything. thing is I have a 13 month old and a 25 months old (11 month age gap)
im at the stage now where im sleepung at night, getting plenty time to clean, actually time to do my hair etc. im very busy with the kids and we do lots of activities and I just dont no if 3 would tip everything over the edge. both of mine are at home full time, no nursery or anything yet.
I thought if we tried soon wed have a newborn, just turned 2 year old and just turned 3 year old.
oldest would be in nursery 9-12.15 and middle one would be at playgroup 2 mornings a week. sounds great on paper but im scared! (not to mention OH hasnt agreed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"