• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting To Try Sept/Oct 2014 :)

dcm_mw12

Reaction score
Hey ladies I wanted to create this thread for the ladies who are waiting to conceive in September/October. A place where we can share thoughts, tips, ideas, and just about anything. Just a fun and supportive thread while we wait these 7 months out.

I will be TTC baby #1. I’m 21 and my OH is 20. I’m currently in school pursuing a bachelor’s degree, hoping to graduate in 2015. The reason I’m waiting is because I want to catch up on bills and have everything squared away. I just got a new job and I would like to have a least 5,000 saved up before stating TTC. The other reason is because I’m somewhat in debt and I just want the whole security o being able to provide for baby. I’m currently not on any birth control because of past experiences that weren't so great, but I was thinking of getting the patch for a couple of months. Any ladies have experience with the patch as a BC method?

So ladies just introduce yourself and share this lovely journey together.:flower:

Hi! We have quite a lot in common!! My OH and I will most likely be trying in September. Our doctors want us to wait a full year, so between August (our son being stillbirth) to December (our newest miscarriage). Our next pregnancy will be lucky #8 and praying for my rainbow!!

It has been hard knowing I need to wait. It took a long time to get pregnant with Elijah and we used nothing so knowing now that we need to watch what we do is hard. While I wait I am trying to finish up my two degrees, hopefully start getting closer to buying our dream house.. overall just getting ready for the happiest times of our lives. :)

Welcome radiance. I'm sorry about your loss in your previous pregnancies. What kind of degrees are your pursuing? I think it's great using good distractions (like school) to pass the time of us waiting. Sometimes I get anxious to try but I'm willing to wait for the better. Btw nice meeting you.

We are planning to start TTC #1 (and only one lol) in September as well, though I would love to get pregnant in November so that the baby could be due in August. Both OH and I are born in August (9th and 12th). That would be the best birthday present EVER!!!

I'm in school as well, finishing up my masters. Thank God it is almost done, this has not been fun :p. It's especially annoying because every once in a while there are group projects, and I am stuck with people who shouldn't have graduated high school. I would definitely agree that it is a big distraction!

Welcome apreslaube. Omg my original ttc date was November too because I wanted a August baby but OH and I agreed on September so we could have a June baby.

Hi! :flower:

I'm WTT until October for #4, although we will be trying for my OH's first. :) I have a 5 1/2 year old son and a 4 year old daughter from a previous relationship. I also had another daughter with my kids' dad, but we lost her to SIDS when she was almost four months old. She would be a little over two right now.

I have a new job (as an infant teacher at a daycare) and school to keep me busy. Plus my kids of course. :D

Hopefully this wait goes by quickly. Although the closer I get to it, the more nervous I get. Nice to meet you all!

Sorry to heaf about your losses, Radiance.:hugs:

In April I'm going to start taking a prenatal vitamin. I'm considering the vitafusion prenatal gummies but they don't contain iron. Do you ladies have any iron supplement recommendations that I can take with these gummies?

Welcome radiance. I'm sorry about your loss in your previous pregnancies. What kind of degrees are your pursuing? I think it's great using good distractions (like school) to pass the time of us waiting. Sometimes I get anxious to try but I'm willing to wait for the better. Btw nice meeting you.

Teaching (specifically elementary) and nursing! I'm starting to look in on high risk obstetrics and NICU. I agree, there are many days I don't want to wait however I know waiting will benefit in other ways.

Hi! :flower:

I'm WTT until October for #4, although we will be trying for my OH's first. :) I have a 5 1/2 year old son and a 4 year old daughter from a previous relationship. I also had another daughter with my kids' dad, but we lost her to SIDS when she was almost four months old. She would be a little over two right now.

I have a new job (as an infant teacher at a daycare) and school to keep me busy. Plus my kids of course. :D

Hopefully this wait goes by quickly. Although the closer I get to it, the more nervous I get. Nice to meet you all!

Sorry to heaf about your losses, Radiance.:hugs:

Thank you and so sorry for the loss of your daughter!! It's great having so much in common with everyone here!

In April I'm going to start taking a prenatal vitamin. I'm considering the vitafusion prenatal gummies but they don't contain iron. Do you ladies have any iron supplement recommendations that I can take with these gummies?

I would have to double check the brand but I took prenatal gummies with Elijah because I literally couldn't swallow pills at a certain month of pregnancy and after. I am now scared to take gummy prenatals because of his stillbirth and then I took the same ones with Hope (miscarried in October). It's silly but something that just happens when you lose a baby/child

Im going to try august 2014 for my 1st cant wait :)

I'm also going to be TTC this Sept. How many of us is there now? lol

Hi there!

I too am waiting until sept for baby no 2, no 1 will be 3 in April and we saved money to have 6 months maternity so this time I want the 9 so starting to save already!

We go on hols sept 1st for ten days so hopefully I will be ovulating towards the end of hols. I caught second month trying with little one so I hope the next happens as quick!

Hi! I'll hopefully be TTC #2 in October. I'm 23 & DH is 26 soon to be 27. We had our first baby March 20th of last year. She will be 19 months when we start trying for bubba or sister.

Right now I am suffering from hypothyroidism. I've been told I almost certainly have Hashimoto's disease but haven't been formally diagnosed yet. I go to the endocrinologist hopefully this week or next. I am absolutely miserable and have anxiety and many days that I'm depressed. At first I thought it was PPD but now I am convinced it was mostly general depression caused by hypo...I have a ton of new symptoms and it has been a horrible year. So hopefully this all gets straightened out in time to TTC later this year!

I'm currently a SAHM and hopefully will have a job in the next few months. I love Harry Potter, The Walking Dead, & Pretty Little Liars. I am also a huge bookworm :)

Welcome everyone , so nice to meet you. Sorry I haven't been posting I just got offered a job after being out of work for a month and a half. I'm so excited about being able to work again. How have you ladies been ?

Btw I purchased the big bottom of vitafusions women's complete multivitamin gummy. I just started taking them today , I'll began taking prenatals sometime in May.

Geeze Sweetmere, we have a lot in common. I've been on the brink of hypothyroidism a few times. I'm dealing with it now - I hope I can turn it around. I need to get to the endocrinologist. I wasn't able to go last year cause of insurance crap. I have depression and anxiety that I know is caused by environmental stuff but I wouldn't be surprised if my thyroid is making it worse. It runs in both sides of my family.

Harry Potter is like my favorite thing ever. I love The Walking Dead! I am taping it right now in favor of watching the Beatles tribute.

Hey girls, hope I can join you :wave:

I'm 25 (next week, ew!) and DH is 29 this year. DH wants to NTNP in September but due to starting my new job in a few months (yay) I am going to try to hold off until December!

Someone mentioned being in a Masters program with imbecile group members (I completely agree!) :haha: I graduate with masters in 2.5 months!

So we are only waiting until I am at my job 6 months so I can gain full paid maternity leave because it's better than the state's policy. But... if it happened, we're ready otherwise :) & because we use the pull out method, I'm currently in the 2ww.. freaking out, haha. As usual.. although it is a pretty reliable method (been doing it for 7 months now)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->