Waiting To Try Sept/Oct 2014 :)

Hi everyone, I totally posted in here then things got so busy I haven't had a chance to pop back in and catch up!

It's great to have a place where we are all WTT about the same time. I too have lots of friends that are pregnant or TTC so it seems like it's babies all around.

dcm_mw12 - I am so impatient, I just couldn't go team yellow. I need to be organised with everything. We knew at 20 weeks that we were having a boy last time and told anyone who wanted to know, we just kept the name a secret for ourselves until he was born. We will most likely do the same with the next one as well. Although, I'm hoping we can get gender confirmation earlier next time. I do want a girl, but having a boy again won't kill me.

Yeah I'm half and half about this because I want to have everything organized as well. And I have a habit of baby shopping so the colors of items are important too but then again idk

I would love to go team yellow and wait til birth to find out however, my fiance will definitely not go for that as he hopes for a girl this time around too. He won't want to wait a second more than he has to.

Good here! Started AF today. I have pregnancy and baby fever sooooo bad! Trying to get dh to ttc in May. He said he would think about it. I wouldn't mind ttc this month but my SIL is due w/ #3 november 24 &idc being pregnant with her but for both of our sake I'd rather be due a few months after her so we can both have our time!!!

I'm having baby fever pretty bad too, but I really want that two year age gap between my kids and thats whats keeping me from throwing out my birth control pills. I don't want to try any sooner than October for that reason! I plan on coming off of birth control in September however, to ensure my system is clear of it for October, I'm very excited for it though!! I have a couple of girlfriends that just found out they're pregnant, which is also making me more motivated to wait. One is due in November and the other December, so hopefully at that time I'll be newly pregnant!

I've just found out my best friend will be trying ttc with his missus around the same time as he's donating to me... We both think it'll be awesome to be pregnant at the same time, and how funny it would be if we go at the same time. Poor SD/her SO would be constantly running between the two rooms, lol, so we've decided if that happenes and there's no complications, we're gonna ask if we can labour in the same room. It also doesn't hurt that by then I'll be living a floor above them. :D

Hi! Our tentative plan is to ttc #2 this fall when lo turns 9 months. Not 100% set but that's the plan this far! Took us 10 months ttc #1 so not looking forward to the process again and hope it doesnt last that long....thata kinda why I want to try a bit soon because I would rather have them closer than further out in age....but not sure I want an 18 month old and a newborn...and to be pg again already....so who knows...this is constantly on my mind!!!! :/

It took us 6 months and soy isos...hoping it isn't bad this time, I'm expecting longer. We are officially NTNP but I don't expect anything any time soon!!

All good here, just counting down the days, lol.

My little boy just turned 2 on the weekend, cannot believe how time flies when you are having fun. Really looking forward to him becoming a big brother and because he'll be at least 3 by then he'll understand more about it and hopefully things won't be too hard.

Hi everyone! I guess I never saw this thread! I will be TTC # 3 in October! We will be swaying for a GIRL :pink:!

It took us 6 months and soy isos...hoping it isn't bad this time, I'm expecting longer. We are officially NTNP but I don't expect anything any time soon!!
I have been doing the NTNP technique as well , I've been working to actually keep my mind off it because I've been so impatient about it sometimes. I and OH haven't had any type of intercourse since February so we've been holding off well. Just focusing on school, work, and getting financial stability at the moment.

Hello, we've decided to start TTC no 3 in Sept. I'm sooo nervous!

We were meant to be ttc last oct and I was pretty disappointed to change it to a year later but I have to say time is actually flying by!

I think about it lots, keep thinking things like ' only 4 more cycles before trying' etc!

My best friend met the man of her dreams a little over a year ago and although they have set aug this year as the month to ttc, they are already npnt so we could be preggers at the same time!

Hi all. Thought I would pop back onto this site and join this group. We are hoping to start ttcing in October. Took us 11 long months to get bfp last time. We were asked to wait the full 2 years before ttcing again due to the complications with dd's ecs.
I really wouldn't mind ttcing now but so much to sorry out before we can start. Getting my implant out in 2 weeks time. We are also hoping to sell his house and buy or first house together. Definitely need a bigger house before #2 arrives.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here.

Hi everyone, i havent been on this site for a really long time. I am 23 and my partner is 34. Im hoping to ttc aug/sep/oct for baby #2. I currently have a little girl who will be 4 in july. Any idea when i should come off the pill to acheive this?

Hi everyone, i havent been on this site for a really long time. I am 23 and my partner is 34. Im hoping to ttc aug/sep/oct for baby #2. I currently have a little girl who will be 4 in july. Any idea when i should come off the pill to acheive this?

Hiya! I guess it would depend on how long you think (or how long it was before) that your cycle would return after the pill? You could get pregnant the very next month, or it could be a couple of months.

I just started on my last pack of normal multivitamins (60 pack), once these are done I'll be onto the pregnancy ones, even though we are still aiming for TTC in October, I want to be on them a few months before so that is exciting. Also will start charting things around then too in hopes to make sure everything is spot on for our girl sway. I really do want a girl, but have been thinking lots about our boy name in case we have another boy. I am quite fond of the boys name we have so it really wouldn't matter. Also I guess I'm preparing myself mentally for another boy too. In saying that, I have had a few dreams recently and over the years where there's been a boy and a girl, so who knows?! lol.

Hope everyone else is well. xo

I agree with poppiebug, I think it all depends on how long your cycles take to return back to normal once coming off the pill.

Hi everyone. I think I can finally join this page! I have been extremely broody for a while now.

I am 23 years old, my fiancé is 33, we both work full time (although I am on a fixed term contact). In the midst of everything, we are ready to buy our first home too (we currently rent).

My fiancé and I are due to get married in September, and we would love to have a honeymoon baby. I feel like we have been waiting to try for a very long time, but knowing we only have four months or so left is a blessing. As much as I am enjoying being engaged, I truly cannot wait to be a wife and mum!

Looking forward to counting down the days with you all, will hopefully see you all TTC soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->