• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting To Try Sept/Oct 2014 :)

apreslaube: That is awesome! Not about the hypo of course, just having a bunch in common. I *just* went off birth control, it's been almost two weeks. I feel a bit better, but of course I've said that before and it was just a phase. I have to drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day to even feel like a normal human being...or else I just lay around allllllll day. TWD is awesome - can't wait for this week's episode!

& of course I'll never stop loving Harry Potter. Nearly time to read all of the books for the zillionth time! They're the only series that will absolutely never get old.

Hi ladies! My name is Maeghan, I am 21 will be 22 in June! I have a 3 year old (b-day May 11th 2010) and a 9 month old (b-day June 4th, 2013). My fiance and I have been together, this year makes 7 years, he'll be 23 in April and we want to try for number three in October of this year. He is a cop and I am in College to get my B.S in Health & Wellness, I just love my children and I'm excited about expanding our family. I'm hoping for a little girl this go around, but I'll be just as happy with another boy. Only thing thats a little scary is having two under two...hope we don't drive ourselves nuts! Nice to meet you all and I hope our wait is a swift one!

** I also had a successful VBAC last year with my second son, if anyone wants to know how that went I'd be glad to share!

Nice to meet you! I am definitely interested! I'm going for a VBAC (although I am nervous about doing it in this area). I *want* a home birth, but my husband isn't comfortable with it. Next choice would be a birth center birth, but legally not possible in my state, so hospital birth it is :(

Welcome msp_teen. Glad to have you as a part of this group.

Hi everyone, can I join in?

We will be hoping to TTC #2 in October. We already have an almost 2 year old and although I would have liked to have them a bit closer together we decided to wait a bit longer for financial and health reasons. So we decided to give ourselves until July this year to get on track with those things and I thought that perhaps we should make that our goal to start getting ready to TTC, start taking prenatal vitamins etc because if we were to conceive in August our 1st and 2nd's birthdays would be very close. Because we were lucky with #1 and conceived straight away I thought October might be better to actually start TTC. I am also going to look into the gender swaying as I'd really like a girl. It won't be a huge deal if we had another boy (I've already found a name for both that I love) but if I can give it the best shot, then why not? So July is a good time I think to start charting etc.

Anyway, I won't ramble on too much. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

xo

Welcome poppiebug, I think July is great to start charting. I heard that charting 3 months before ttc to good (so I've heard).

Welcome to everyone who's new! :wave:

I am sooooo impatient for October to come. Especially since my best friend just found out she's pregnant with her second. I am really happy and excited for her but also super jealous. Hopefully I will be pregnant before her baby is born. Lol.

I want to start charting but I want to ntnp before actually ttc, and I think charting will mAke me crazy. I am going to take prenatals before we start...how soon before TTC do you start taking them?

I am sooooo impatient for October to come. Especially since my best friend just found out she's pregnant with her second. I am really happy and excited for her but also super jealous. Hopefully I will be pregnant before her baby is born. Lol.

I want to start charting but I want to ntnp before actually ttc, and I think charting will mAke me crazy. I am going to take prenatals before we start...how soon before TTC do you start taking them?
I had read on numerous sites that it's recommended to take prenatal pills at least 3 or 6 months before ttc. I can't remember the exact time but It was one if the two. Ugh I know the feeling I'm just so ready for October to come too, a good friend of mine in pregnant and I'm so envious but at the same time I'm so happy for her because this is something she's been waiting on and she suffered from a MC previously to this.

I had read on numerous sites that it's recommended to take prenatal pills at least 3 or 6 months before ttc. I can't remember the exact time but It was one if the two. Ugh I know the feeling I'm just so ready for October to come too, a good friend of mine in pregnant and I'm so envious but at the same time I'm so happy for her because this is something she's been waiting on and she suffered from a MC previously to this.

Thanks. :) I thought it was around 3-6 months but wasn't sure.

It seems like everyone around me is pregnant...my best friend, my other best friend, my OH's sister...plus multiple friends from high school and facebook friends. Im losing my mind waiting. :haha: Both of my best friends have suffered losses (one had an early miscarriage a few months ago). So I'm happy for them and I get new nieces or nephews :D

Hi ladies, I'm anxious for October as well! Little nervous and very excited, it's only nerve wracking because my youngest will only be 15 months old when we start trying to conceive, I hope having two very young babies won't be too much on my oldest who will be 5 by the time the baby would be born. My fiance, is so excited and always tells me how he wants a big family, I am extremely happy and excited too....just nervous, lol! How do you all think it'll be with two young kids, Marco will be 2 at the time of the baby's birth and my eldest, like I stated about 5. Can we say chaos...lol!

Hi ladies, I'm anxious for October as well! Little nervous and very excited, it's only nerve wracking because my youngest will only be 15 months old when we start trying to conceive, I hope having two very young babies won't be too much on my oldest who will be 5 by the time the baby would be born. My fiance, is so excited and always tells me how he wants a big family, I am extremely happy and excited too....just nervous, lol! How do you all think it'll be with two young kids, Marco will be 2 at the time of the baby's birth and my eldest, like I stated about 5. Can we say chaos...lol!

Aiden was 16 months old when Mady was born. It was a little rough for a while having two under two, but I wasn't out of "baby mode" yet, so it wasn't a super difficult adjustment...the lack of sleep was the hardest part. When Seraphina was born, Mady was almost 2 1/2 and Aiden was 3 1/2. I really liked the age gap between Mady and Sera because I still wasn't completely out of baby mode, but my older kids were more independant and sleeping through the night, so I was able to get a little more sleep and not have to worry too much about Aiden and Mady while I fed Seraphina or something like that. Plus, they just adored their baby sister and were really excited to help out with her (bring diapers or bottles, etc.). When I have another, Aiden will be at least 7 and Mady will be at least 5, so I'm anxious to see what having a big age gap will be like. When I have my fourth, I will start trying again around a year after that, hoping for another two(ish) year age gap. :)

Aiden was 16 months old when Mady was born. It was a little rough for a while having two under two, but I wasn't out of "baby mode" yet, so it wasn't a super difficult adjustment...the lack of sleep was the hardest part. When Seraphina was born, Mady was almost 2 1/2 and Aiden was 3 1/2. I really liked the age gap between Mady and Sera because I still wasn't completely out of baby mode, but my older kids were more independant and sleeping through the night, so I was able to get a little more sleep and not have to worry too much about Aiden and Mady while I fed Seraphina or something like that. Plus, they just adored their baby sister and were really excited to help out with her (bring diapers or bottles, etc.). When I have another, Aiden will be at least 7 and Mady will be at least 5, so I'm anxious to see what having a big age gap will be like. When I have my fourth, I will start trying again around a year after that, hoping for another two(ish) year age gap. :)

Thanks for that! I thought that since my youngest won't be that much older that it would be an easier adjustment than waiting around and getting in the habit of all night sleeping again. I really want for my second and third to be closer in age which is why we're choosing to try sooner for our third rather than wait as long as we did with my first and second. I'm very excited to have them all a bit close in age rather than huge age gaps, but I do plan to have a forth down the road, and that will definitely be a pretty big age gap however!

Hi girls i will be ttc from october want to sway for a girl so going to chart and all that to track ovulation. It will be my first and i have waited a long time. Very excited �� finding it hard to wait these last few months tho trying to save money to cover maternity leave and to get some house improvements finished.

Hi girls i will be ttc from october want to sway for a girl so going to chart and all that to track ovulation. It will be my first and i have waited a long time. Very excited �� finding it hard to wait these last few months tho trying to save money to cover maternity leave and to get some house improvements finished.

Welcome MissN8 !

Is anyone else team green or yellow. I was thinking of not finding out the sex of the baby till birth but then again I don't know.

I want to be team green but hubby is very against it.

Just found out my SIL is pregnant with #3! My nephew is 6 and niece is 5. She's due in Nov/Dec (doesn't know. I think December, she thinks November haha). I'm super jealous! But excited. Hopefully I can help on the baby shower! It'll be fun, then it'll be my time soon hopefully!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->