Waking up cold sweat?

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Anyone waking up in a cold sweat? Or waking up clammy or damp? I have been having this since 7 dpo. I am not sure if it was everyday, but today at 15 dpo it happened again.

I am 1 day late and had light pink spotting yesterday on and off. BFN yesterday.

If u had clammy feeling etc tell me about it and if u got your bfp. Thanks!

I have had that a few times this cycle and the last - usually where my BBT is higher.
Hormones tend to go up and down a bit in the bloodstream, not just a steady increase or decrease like turning a knob. Progesterone is what causes the body to heat up, so more than likely you had a bit of a surge in it. I had to take inject progesterone when I was a surrogate and MAN do hot flashes suck!!
I would get a couple a day, and it literally felt like instantly having a fever, like you can feel the heat wave just hit you, instant sweat- so weird.
Likely it's the same with Progest post O. I am always always cold and sleep under a thin blanket, and never sweat, but a few nights each cycle I def wake up mid-night sweating on my pillow and sometimes with my nightshirt soaked-eww

I have had that a few times this cycle and the last - usually where my BBT is higher.
Hormones tend to go up and down a bit in the bloodstream, not just a steady increase or decrease like turning a knob. Progesterone is what causes the body to heat up, so more than likely you had a bit of a surge in it. I had to take inject progesterone when I was a surrogate and MAN do hot flashes suck!!
I would get a couple a day, and it literally felt like instantly having a fever, like you can feel the heat wave just hit you, instant sweat- so weird.
Likely it's the same with Progest post O. I am always always cold and sleep under a thin blanket, and never sweat, but a few nights each cycle I def wake up mid-night sweating on my pillow and sometimes with my nightshirt soaked-eww

Wow you were a surrogate? Good for you!

I had a hot flash the day I O'd lol! My hands began to sweat and I took my temp. Thank you so much for your response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->