Walgreens Test, Faint Line Right After Testing?

Stripe21

Reaction score
So I'm not exactly sure how late I am for my period, but I think it's about 3-5 days past due now. I've been on birth control for almost 2 years, but I forget pills sometimes. Last month I skipped SEVERAL pills. My boyfriend aren't exactly careful about... where the product goes... so I think I might be pregnant. I'm not sure when I would have ovulated.
I picked up a Walgreens brand test. First one was a dud, no color in either box. Second one produced a faint line in the "pregnant" box within about a minute of testing, very faint though. These two were taken before 3, and I tested again at about 4:30 (a First Response) and that one didn't get enough sample on it, or something, because the liquid only traveled about halfway through the window, then stopped.
Testing again in the morning with another First Response, but does anyone have any opinions? I've seen that the Walgreens tests are sketchy but mine was a clear, faint line, not all messy looking or anything, and it appeared very quickly.

Thanks all!

recently i got 4 positive tests within a minute in a row. They ALL were false positives. I did a First Response (original tests were internet cheapies) and it was negative.
Maybe if you and your partner want to have a baby you would be better to go off the pills rather than only take them sometimes? Good luck! Update us with your FRER test :)

If the Wagreens was a blue dye test (and I suspect it was) then I wouldn't trust it. When you re-test with frer try peeing in a cup and then dipping the test so you don't have to worry about undersaturation. And update us!

Took 2 first responses today, and a digital test at around 8:00 tonight. All positive. Looks like we are pregnant!

If you've been on the pill I'm guessing your not taking folic acid, pop to your local chemist or supermarket and start taking them huni congratulations to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->