Walking

mummy_of_two

Reaction score
Can i ask at what age should your lo's start walking frankies 17 months and is showing no signs of even trying to walk yet and im getting a little concerned that she isnt i know all babies are different but should i be worried?

on the net it says after 18months to mention it to your hv

but every baby is different

Harley has just started walking and he is nearly 15months x

alana started walking just after her first birthday but was walking holding on to things months before that

rebecca was 16 months! I was a wreck with worry thinking there was something wrong, its a cliché but they are all different. dont worry too much hun, she will do it when she is ready.x

my little cousin was walking by the time she was about 10 or 11 months, which is really early. My niece has just turned one and she's only just wanting to be on her feet with her daddy holding her.

Misty was walking at 9 months. By 13 months when Allison was not walking I thought she was broken or something. lol She ended up walking JUST at 14 months old. All kids are different. Misty

Misty cruised holding on to the couch for a month before taking a step, Allison just stood up one day and went! I even have some very poor footage. lol

https://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7632/walk7gg.gif

My friends daughter was about 19 months i think before she started walking .. she just wasnt interested in anything. She would just sit on the floor and point to what she wanted and didnt even try to move. My friend wouldnt just give her what she wanted .. would try to make her get it but in the end she would just give up and decide she didnt want it that bad anyway .. lol.

She took her to the drs and everything and they were going to run tests for clicky hips etc (it runs in the fathers family) but then a couple of weeks before the appt she just decided that the time was right and went for it.

Her son is just turned 1 and he has started walking already!

chloe was a day b4 her 1st bday :D

I remember Gabriel being late walking he was 18 months, i ws starting to panic, Alisha was about 14 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->