walmart 88 cent evap??

lisaalove

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an evap line on the 88 cent tests from walmart? I've never gotten an evap before and we're wtt for another year but I've been paranoid lately so I'm wondering if anyone's gotten evaps from it? I'm going to test again in 4 days just to check.

I haven't used them long, but as a poas addict, I've used probably about 16-20 since last Saturday... :blush:

I generally look at them after many hours just to see if they'll get an evap (to satisfy my curious mind rather than thinking it'll change to positive lol). While it's not to say they can't, but so far I've not had one that's been an evap.

:wacko: it's been sitting on my counter all day and every time I go in there I look at it thinking maybe it will just go away and I'll realize I've been imagining it's there. Hubby says he doesn't see it. I'm panicking, we're getting married December 2nd and my mom ALWAYS knows, even with my early miscarriages she's been able to tell... we're not ready for another right now. And I want to be able to get drunk on our honeymoon (waiting till Feb for that) it'll be the first time I'll be away from our then almost 2 year old and I'm ready for dh and I to reconnect. I know it sounds selfish but I'm already stressed and we've said were going to wait till Ds2 is at least 3yo. So if I am these tests are the only way I'll be able to find out as I'm on the bcp breastfeed and haven't seen af since July 2014 (other than after birth)

I get pink, thick evaps that do not wash away with the water test within 15 minutes. So I take pics to tweak then toss them after the time limit. When are you testing again?

Yep, I've had pink evaps on them on two occasions and they were barely out of the time limit (confirmed with FRER 4 hours later and AF was on time, so definitely not pregnant). They are evil!

Not evaps but indents. Actually the last cycle I had I honestly thought I was pregnant because I had a nice fat line within the 10 minute time frame. It was light but it was there. It turns out that after it dried I could see a dip right where the line should have been and the dye had pooled. A day later I got my period. Of course I've taken hundreds of tests over the years and that was my favorite brand so I was bound to come across faulty ones sooner or later :flower:

Took another one today and I didn't see anything but I'm a poas addict since I don't get af and I'll probably test like 3 more timed before I give in. With my first I didn't get a positive read on a test till I was 11 ish weeks. (I had tested around 5 and 7 weeks and all were negative) I'm seriously having anxiety over this. I know if it is it will all work out though :thumbup:

Not gonna lie though I'm pretty sure this lady at Walmart is about to look at me crazy eyed when I buy a ton of tests.

Yeah I get those looks as well. I love it when they comment "oh, back again?" Or "you really want to make sure you are pregnant, don't you?" I just smile and explain that when a woman buys a lot of tests or is in frequently to buy them it is usually a sign that she is long term ttc, has had a loss before, or is checking to make sure her levels are rising between appointments and that I am in the first two categories. The comments/looks usually stop after that

I have to change my answer. I noticed my first evap yesterday. Then I had another evap today.

Aaaaand... I've been going through the self checkout as to not get any odd looks lol I've cleaned them out twice... :blush: DH was embarrassed to be pushing around a cartful of pregnancy tests :haha:

I have to change my answer. I noticed my first evap yesterday. Then I had another evap today.

Aaaaand... I've been going through the self checkout as to not get any odd looks lol I've cleaned them out twice... :blush: DH was embarrassed to be pushing around a cartful of pregnancy tests :haha:

Lol yes!! I stopped being embarrassed the first time I bought 60 first signals at Walmart because I didn't want to have to drive there again. Today I felt awkward because it is my home town so I just bought 24 :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->