Walmart .88 cent test UPDATE: Pg 3 FRER

daydreaming22

Reaction score
Ladies who have used these tests:

Do they always give you a second line? This is my first time using them. I have a line but it kind of looks like an antibody strip. Do you have any pics or examples I can look at? Thanks!

Ok. Here is a pic of what I'm talking about. Do you see anything? Test was dry before I could get my camera battery charged but the line was there within 1 min.

Attachments

• DSC04836.jpg
    DSC04836.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 160
I think I can see something, but I can't tell if there's any color. Keep testing. Gl. :)

Thanks. It looks purple-ish to me. Thats why I was wondering if anyone had pics of this type of test because it could be the antibody strip

I can't see anything yet. I tried tilting my screen but it didn't affect it for me. Don't give up yet though! GL! :)

I see it clearly. No one has had issues with them yet. They prefer these over dollar general or tree now you should retest see if you get darker lines..

how many dpo are you? I have tended not to like them anymore, last month I got a line always on them but I am no preggo :(

I see your line. It looks fairly thickish to me and more pinky purple than anything, correct me if I'm wrong! I've had lines on these before, but usually hours after taking it and the line was always super skinny.

GL!!

Thanks everyone. Ill try testing again tomorrow. I should have been 9 dpo so its still early.

I have never used these ones before but I am dying to! lol I do see a line on yours!! Can't wait to see your next one!!! XXX

I see a line but unsure of the color! FXd for you!

I see nothing but a control Line. which is always there I dont see a Test line though.

Not yet. I have been at work all day. I went about 30 min ago so I guess I need to hold it awhile. If not tonight Ill def test in the am

Just tested and I think its a bfn. Im still really early so there is hope.
Edit: Ok, just got home and tried to get a pic of all three test. Top one is from 8 dpo, middle is from today (10 dpo fmu) and bottom is today's smu. I swear I can still see a very faint purple line on all the tests. But its not progressing so im thinking bfn. Does anyone see anything? I think it would be getting stronger if it was in fact picking up HCG.

And sorry, all of the test look discolored now that they are dry, but line on the top and bottom test were there right away.

Attachments

• DSC04841.jpg
    DSC04841.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC04842.jpg
    DSC04842.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 34
Ok so I got some of these today and WOOO HOOO I got NO 2nd line at all (Im too early to test positive Im just trying to get used to the test and hope I dont get evaps so maybe if I do get a line I can trust it!) SDC13097.jpg

Anyway, I def see lines on all three of your new ones. Not sure about color tho. One question- do you use more then 3 small drops of urine? The tests look pretty yellow so Im just making sure. I Have found on the dollar trees that if I use more then the 3 drops of pee I get more evaps, just want to make sure thats not true with these...

Good luck and keep us posted! I hope mine not having a line is a good sign about yours!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->