Wanna see my house?

We get the keys at 12.30 tomorrow!!!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

We popped in tonight on the way home, and they've even turfed the garden!:shock: I couldn't believe it when I saw it! Thats saved us even more money!!!!:happydance:

My boot is full of tins of paint, brushes, spare kettle, camping chairs, CD radio, wallpaper, curtain poles, blinds, toolkit, and more!!!! I think my heads going to explode!!:wacko:

Dixon's f'd us about with the cooker, (suddnely couldn't deliver till the 26th after they had firstly confirmed the 12th and took my money! :roll: )but luckily a local guy was able to help, and it's only cost us £4 more!:happydance:

So everythings going a little too smoothly at the minute and I'm wondering what's going to go wrong!:wacko:

So, I'll hopefully manage to get on at some point while we move. We're spending the days at the house, but have to come back to the flat in the evening to sleep until the carpets are laid, so i should be able to pop on to say :hi:

Ohhhhh how exciting for you hun! YAYYYYYY YOU!!

Looking forward to hearing how its all going and im sooooooo glad your finally moving! ... bet your realllllllly excited!

Keep posting pics and enjoy decorating your new house!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"