Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

I don't know been feeling twinges all day so I suppose I need to be ready soon eek how are you did you get to see your oh over Christmas x

eeek, i can't wait to see pictures! :) i got to spend 24 nov - 21 dec with DH. there was a three day period there we weren't together in those days, but that was it. it was fantastic. he had to go back before christmas so that was a pretty gloomy day considering i was throwing up most of it with a stomach bug and all alone. but i can't complain, because it was the longest we had been together this year and we most definitely needed it!

Ah that's fantastic I'm pleased you managed to spend some quality time together any news on the baby front keeping my fingers crossed for you x x

:hugs: thank you :) no news just yet. i have to get through tomorrow with no AF before i will consider myself late. my cycle ranges from 30-34 days. i didn't OPK or temp this cycle to relieve stress and also because i went from germany to the states and my times got all mixed up. i don't know when i ovulated, but do know that i did as i had it confirmed by my FS on 13 dec (CD20) i've never had a 35 day cycle so if it goes longer than that i might have some hope, but as for now i'm trying not to be THAT hopeful.

Keeping everything crossed let me know how you get on xx

Sorry I've been away ladies hope you're all well and abster ready to pop OMG!! When did that happen!! Lol

I know it's gone so quick I'm due next Saturday but still have 1 week left at work yet so hope I don't pop there lol hope everyone is doing ok I always think about you all and keep my fingers crossed for good news x x

Just thought I'd pop by and see how everyone is doing our baby girl still hasn't made an appearance yet but I'm hopeful it won't be too long till she's here

Ahhhh I'm excited for you hunny!! Please let us know when she's here!!

You'll be the one of the first to know if any of you have facebook you could add me my name is Joanna gourlay and the picture is of my daughter in her Halloween costume just put a note so I know who you are x x

Not too bad starting to get fed up of waiting I just want her here but I'm not looking forward to labour lol

Awww it'll be fine. I can't believe she's due already!!

I hope I can follow shortly :D I have my HSG on monday, so I'm hoping that finds the problems or solves on at least!

Thanks hunny, it comes natural to me, I have 2 younger sisters and 8 nephews and 2 nieces so I'm used to kids :D

Abster - good luck to you hun. I've been wondering if there was any news. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->