Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Thats okay girls, onto next cycle! I will be pregnant by the time it's christmas, I know it.

Not too bad been off work for 5 weeks but that was because I was poorly baby is doing well but keeping me awake all night already how are you x x

Have you had any tests done yet

Never when is your oh home

was supposed to be visiting this weekend, but the army canceled his orders today so now it will be 23 nov.

Have you had any tests done yet

Never when is your oh home

if that was asking me, yes, my results were fine and OH were fine, the only thing below average on OH SA was how many fast swimmers he has. Everything else well above average.

Sorry faeri yes it was that's fab news fingers crossed for a bfp

Never hope you get to spend some time together soon

Yeh I'm not the smallest person to start with so with the bump I look huge but I love it lol

Its soooo cold what is this weather all about... Well i have just moved house and also have an interview next wednesday for a job working in the hospital :) but if i get it then i have to hold back on ttc :-( everything seems to be looking up for me and dp at the mo...

I hope you are all ok x

well i am official not ttc because i have been invited back for a 2nd interview :D, we are not going to take any precaution so if i do fall pregnant we will be over the moon, i really didnt want to put anything on hold but dp thinks its all for the best..

How are you all ladies, hope you have had a good weekend?

I bet you'll get a BFP now!!

I'm fine, onto cycle 15, I think, but I'm fine, cramps are killing me, but november is going to be MY MONTH. OH is proposing to me on my birthday :D and I WILL GET MY BFP

I bet you'll get a BFP now!!

I'm fine, onto cycle 15, I think, but I'm fine, cramps are killing me, but november is going to be MY MONTH. OH is proposing to me on my birthday :D and I WILL GET MY BFP

Ooo i cant wait to read your about your perfect month :) i really hope its this month for you hun x x

well im now on cycle 31 now the witch hit me this morning..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->