Want to be my buddy? I'm going ca-RAZY all alone!

LuvMyBoys

Preggers again!
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm 28, recently married and TTC for #1.

I don't have anyone to talk to about TTC, so I'd love a buddy! :)

Hi. I'm 29 and also TTC#1...starting this month. :dust: for both of us.

Yay!! I am so happy to have a buddy! Are you new to the forum?

hey there im 30 and ttc no 1 too. good luck, its hard the wait!!!!

Hi I'm 28 and TTC#1 too! I'm quite new to the forums too. I've read loads but haven't written much.

I'm on CD7. Whereabouts are you guys in your cycles?

hi im 30 and ttc #1 too!!!

i have been off bcp since july and ttc since about aug time.

i would love a buddy too!!

Welcome Luvmyboys & other newbies!

I too am TTC#1- Cycle 12.
Mummy of THREE.......dogs
34years old, DH 36 next month.

Also any of you are welcome to join our Team Tinsel Tots trying for an Xmas BFP........
Lots of PMA and wonderful ladies there!!!!

I'm 28 too, and ttc #1! Hubby and I were married this year, Sept 26. We conceived on our honeymoon but had a chemical at 4.5 weeks. I am currently in the tww!

Hi

I'll join you all.

I'm also 28 and ttc #1. I am mum to 2 doggies :happydance:

This is cycle #5 for me. I'm waiting to ov - hoping my temps go up tomorrow.

Tried soy for the first time this month and hoping it'll give me a boost!

Good luck ladies
xx

Yay!! I am so happy to have a buddy! Are you new to the forum?

I just moved over to TTC yesterday. We were going to wait until February, due to insurance, but things changed and we are able to start trying now. I am also a mom to a sweet dog.

Once AF shows, we will get to work :happydance: .

That's nice we are all about the same age. What time of the month is everyone testing? I will be testing for the first time the day after New Years.

hee hee this is like the older twenties/early thirties doggie mama TTC#1 thread! Lol.

Actually-I think I may be the only one in my thirties :cry:

Thanks for the friend request parkgirl. I have been married 1 year+ too. I really hope your stay in TTC is MUCH shorter than mine!! :dust:

I'm in my first cycle ttc my first. I'm in TinselTots with lots of other lovely ladies. I'm very blessed to have made some fantastic friends.
:dust: to all!

Hi everyone!! I am so happy with all the responses! I'm going to add you all to my friends list, ok?

Well, I don't know how I would say where I'm at in my cycle. AF was due on the 2nd but she never came, only light spotting and that's where I'm at. Three BFNs but it is maybe too early? I'm totally confused. My periods are always regular. Maybe I've put myself into a psychological pregnancy? Hope not!! What about you ladies?

... and how are all the puppers doing? Mine are boisterous as ever. Starting to wonder how I'll keep them from jumping up on the bump if it ever shows up!

I'm waiting for ovulation - seems like it's never gonna happen! Hopefully my temps will go up tomorrow and I'll get it over with and head into the 2ww.

My doggies are asleep on the sofas - spoilt little buggars! They have two very nice (and bloody expensive) faux leather dog beds, but for some reason, prefer my sofas!!

Are you charting your temps or do you have any symptoms luvmyboys?

Fingers crossed for you xx

Hi-Lovemyboys glad you are getting some TTC buddies!

Fairygirl-hiya!!!

I am 5dpo and not going to symptom spot this month...it gutted me last month. Just going on as business as usual this 2ww. Sometimes I can and other cycles it is hard, I'm not sure what the difference is, except maybe emotional overload one month leads to a more relaxed cycle the following one?

Speaking of pups-I got tired of not having any new bundles of love after all this ttc and we got a new one this week.....a baby French bulldog. Possibly the worst decision ever as we already have a 6 year old Boxer and a 4 year old Dogue De Bordeaux (French Mastiff/Turner & Hooch)......Anyhow the Boxer, a boy, LOVES her and wants to be her mommy-the female D.D.B HATES her and wants to eat her. It has been a real mess. Dh and I have been in separate rooms pretty much since Tuesday taking turns with either the two or the one. On a bittersweet note, it has helped us see the aggression in the D.D.B with new little things in the house-but heartbreaking b/c she probably won't be safe around a baby. So far our dogs have been our children : (

Oh no!!! That's hard to hear about your pup! Don't give up on him, though! Maybe he just needs some tough love to show him who is boss (i.e. you guys?) I remember when we got our Rotti mix (the lobster in the pic) he was a very scary little pup and he attacked our Labby!!! He's quite dominant and we had to get him into some serious training... anyways.. I know how stressful it can be to have a new dog with older ones... Always a struggle with dominance and attention. Maybe it's a better idea, if you absolutely have to, to re-home the puppy? Not sure.. it's tough.

My two dogs love the couches, too... but they LOVE my bed. It gets squishy up there when DH is home (he works out of town)!!

Symptom spotting... oh how I hate you. I swear symptom spotting can force my body into psychological pregnancy... how crazy is this?

If this AF spotting turns into full-fledged AF, DH and I are taking Christmas off. I need the break and want to be able to party it up guilt free!! On the other hand, though, if it is AF then my ovulation date for next month is off by a few days and then DH will be out of town for my next OV?? Stupid TTC, you're ruining my life! :dohh:

I'm not sure how my dog is going to react if we ever get preggers. I have a 7 year old Jack Russell and she is such a lap dog. Not sure how she is going to fit with a bump. If TTC takes a while for us, DH said we could get another dog this time next year. If we get a bump before then, he wants to wait until the babies 1st birthday.

Hello ladies!

I'm so glad you guys know about dogs. My OH really wants to get a puppy of almost any big breed, but he reckons it would be best to get it at the same time that we have a baby! I've never had a dog, just cats (and we have two now) so I don't really know what would be best, but it seems a lot to take on our first puppy and baby at the same time.

Still a few days away from ov now anyhow. Hoping to test around New Year's!
Good luck to everyone for a happy holiday surprise! :dust:

hello-

Hopefulheart- I would say that if wanting both babies & puppies-it would be best to bring puppies home AFTER baby. Esp. with a big breed. We are pretty experienced dog owners at this point with both small and large dogs and what we have found is that if planning ahead it is always best to have children and smaller/less dominant dogs in the house well before aquiring larger dogs. What I have read is my dogue de bordeaux would have been okay if she had been here last-but now is protecting her territory and thinks I am HER mommy.

I have always been a BIG dog person but have been 34 years without a child. Now that I have been TTC I really wish I only had little dogs. Don't get me wrong-plenty of people are very successful with big dogs & families and I know my 100lb boxer will be loving and sweet. BUT it is so much harder just letting baby crawl, etc. with 100lb doggie pushing around and trying to jump, etc. Of course some little dogs are DEFINITELY not good with children-so it takes a lot of breed research to find out which types are most compatible with young children.

Luvmyboys-still watching to see what will happen. We took her to training it was not of any help. It seems these things are ingrained in her. We may rehome her if we have too and can find the perfect place. It is such a hard decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->