Want to be my buddy? I'm going ca-RAZY all alone!

Sorry about the BFN Titi. :hugs: Hope all goes well with the semen analysis. Sending lots of PMA your way!

Titi :hugs: so sorry about your BFN. Don't know what really goes on in a semen analysis, but I hope it goes well.

Thanks girls- All I know about S.A is they are going to analize DH's sample and see 1. if his sperm count is normal or not and 2. how the mobility of the swimmers is.
If there is an issue with him he'll need to try and change some behaviors (which will suck he is not good at being healthy!) like quitting smoking, lowering or quitting alcohol until conception, vitamins, etc. Unless the results are REALLY bad (zero count/no mobility) in which case usually IVF is all that is possible.

If we are lucky and it comes back fine then either something wrong with me or I guess it's just not our time yet.

I will keep you posted and give you all the details..

How is everyone doing? The month is flying by and I still have a good deal to get done before DH's family arrives for Christmas. Planning food for 15-20 people, when half are vegetarians and half not, is a bit overwhelming at the moment. At least DH is all about :sex: right now, so he will be less likely to care so much that our home is filled with relatives. I guess we will just have to turn the tv up a bit in our room.

Hi All

Not much going on with me - other than having stabbing / stitch type pains across my lower abdomen whilst walking my dogs about 30 mins ago. Never had that before. Could be anything though.

Don't envy having to cook for that amount of people parkgirl. I can just about cope with cooking for 4, when my parents visit!

How is everyone else?

Hello to all,

I am new to posting, but I have been reading and researching since 7/09. I am 34 years old and TTC for the first time. (I was on BC for 13 years).

I stopped BC in 06/09. I figured it would take about 3 months for the pill to get out of my sytem, so in Oct. we actively TTC.

Unfortunately, no luck, so I went to my OB/GYN just to make sure that everything was in working order. That is when I found out that I have a low progesterone level, and I do not seem to be ovulating.

So, I got my monthly visitor on 12/06/09. I started taking the prescribed clomid on the CD5-CD9.

I started BBT CD10, and today CD11. Readings were 97.5, and 97.8. I just wanted to know if any of you ladies had any suggestions on how to stay calm during this time and any ideas when would be the best time to start the OPK's and the BD?

I am looking for buddies to help me through this since, I really don't have any experience in this area.

Thank you and I look forward to all your responses. :dust::dust: TO ALL!!

Welcome, jappygirl76. My doc said it's best to BD every other day starting six days before ovulating and continuing a few times after. Every other day to make sure the swimmers have time to be at their best.

As far as staying calm, try to not worry about it and just enjoy the ride. Keep :sex: as fun as you can and plan date nights with your OH so it doesn't turn into a job.

:dust: Best of luck for a quick :bfp:

Hi and Welcome

How long are your cycles normally? I started using OPK's from CD12 if I remember rightly.

As parkgirl says, bding every other day is recommended until a day or two after ovulation.

I'd recommend Fertility Friend.com for your BBT charting - if you are not already charting online. It's great to get you going, as it has charting courses etc on there.

Hi everyone - nothing much to add, but good luck (and welcome) to all of you. I'm on holidays now and DH is back to work. I think he is going to miss my O this month, but that's ok. I really felt like this TTC was driving me nuts so I am taking a wee break (well, NTNP'ing).

Titi - keep us posted, i'm thinking of you during this time!

Merry Christmas, all!

Hey ladies!

This is my first post, but I've been stalking all the boards for months now. I'm in my 6th TWW. Last month we had a failed IUI. I had to have a polyp removed from my uterus this month, so they wouldn't do the IUI this cycle. We still BD'd and am hoping to find out that we were able to do it all on our own. My husband had testicular cancer and has a very low count, but if we could do it on our own, that would be fabulous. SIL announced she was pregnant the day I found out IUI failed. Hopefully AF won't show up on the 27th! I'm 4 DPO now and have been having these cramps (like the ones I would feel a day or two before AF). Don't recall having these any other cycle. Anyone else feel these so soon after OV?

Hi Ladies

How are we all doing?

Everyone ready for xmas?
x

I'm ready!! I just love Christmas time. Family is in town and there is lots of great food.

On another note, this is my first TWW. I know it would be very unlikely to get a :bfp: the first cycle trying, but I'm hopeful anyway.

:dust: Lots of baby dust all around.

Merry Christmas and lots of baby dust to all of you ladies!! Fingers crossed for all of our BFPs!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

I'm starting to get a little worried. I've been having cramps the past two days. :witch: stay away! I've never started this early. I'm usually with in a few days each month, so hopefully it's just something that will pass and AF stays away.

HI ladies! Happy New Year!! Here's hoping that 2010 will bring us all BFPS!!

As for me, well, we were NTNP this month and spent most of it traveling and staying with friends and family. Only BD'd 3 times. I'm not sure where I OV'd in my cycle because last month my period was strange and longer than usual. I monitored CM, but didn't see much EWCM. I should be getting AF any day now... no sign yet. Have pretty sore boobies and a runny nose, but I am trying not to read too much into anything.

How are you all doing?

I'm not bad thanks. I'm also taking a more relaxed approach this cycle. Family visitors left last night, so we'll get bding this week - expecting to ov CD17 (ish) so Sunday coming.

Here's hoping that by not stressing so much this month is our month :)

HELLO i AM A LITTLE LATE SINCE THIS POST BUT i WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOUR PARTY!!!!! I AM 30 YEARS OLD TTC #1 JUST MARRIED AUGUST 2009 AND HAVE ALREADY 1 LOSS BUT HAVE MOVED ON AND REARING TO GO!

Welcome, mother hope. I'm close to turning 30 and am also TTC #1. The witch just got me today, but this may be a better month for me.

How is the new year treating everyone? It's snowing here again, and I'm getting a little down. Haven't seen the sun in a while and the temperature has been very cold. We had to cancel a dinner party tonight due to the snow, and I was hoping the company would keep my mind off of TTC. I'm not sure which is worse, the TWW or waiting for AF to make an exit. At least in the TWW there's the possibility that you are preggers, but when you are with AF, you know you aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->