Want to Symptom Spot with me?? =D

you never no till af come just dont think of it hun i no its hard xx :)xx fx for you xx

good day everyone...any more news with you ladies? hope everyone is doing great and getting their BFPs!!

So here we go girls more updates. I'd be between 3 and 6DPO as some sites have me OVing on the 26th and others on the 29th. Either way with how things went I was right on the money getting "inseminated" because either the condom broke or because the condom broke hubby and I just said "to hell with it" and took to raw baby making sex LOL!

So far? (counting these since they began, all of them are still around LOL!)

-- 3/29/10 Mild uterine niggling ranging from a twinge to like AF may be around the corner (not due for AF until 4/12/10)
-- 3/30/10 heartburn like OMG
-- 3/30/10 fatigue
-- 3/31/10 mild headache
-- 3/31/10 mild nausea (have NOT thrown up... yet)
-- 4/1/10 back ache, lower and over the hips.
-- 4/1/10 iron taste in the mouth
-- 4/1/10 Irritation to the back of my throat (not sore, just... Gritty?)
-- 4/1/10 mild flu like symptoms with NO fever
-- 4/1/10 heavier, fuller tatas with super sensitive nipples.
-- 4/2/10 gritty throat is 98% gone but the runny/stuffy nose is still here
-- 4/2/10 No fever, but feeling overwhelmingly warm physically even in 72 degree f AC/climate controlled home. Last oral temp = 98.4 (holding between 98.4 and 98.9 very normal)

I haven't taken any medication to correct any of my "symptoms" because I just can't bring myself to using medications. Last pregnancy resulted in an MC after a run in with Swine Flu (H1N1) and we're convinced the meds combined with fever did us in at 9+3. Testing 4/10/10.

Hi Everyone

I have absolutely no symptons at all AF due tomorrow!

Hi ladies...I'm a newbie. I have only been posting in TTC after a TR. I had a tubal reversal on 3/6. This is our first month TTC. I think I am 10dpo but not positive. I have a 28 day cycle and AF is due Sat.

I have several symptoms and I feel like a fool for over thinking each of them. I'll give you the run down

for over a week now I've felt so tired, bloated, and for several days now I have this nauseous feeling but not in my belly in like the back of my throat..I've also started having acid reflux for about 4 or 5 days now which I don't usually get. I've been crampy for about a week and my cp is really really high and soft with still creamy cm...I'm new at all this and feel obsessive so thanks for letting me ramble

I tested today and got a bfn so I feel defeated this month

Fluterby429 GL I too got BFN and feel deflated and feel like AF is coming now

I'm going on the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this time and I' m feeling immensely positive about it! I've bought a Fertility Monitor which cost my £99 but I don't care about that! I just want a BFP. I have everything lined op here. haha. Pre-seed, Fertility Monitor, and 2 pregnancy Sticks. That's how positive I am. I want a BFP and I'm going to bloody well get one! hehe

Oh on top of that I've got DH on Semenax, Vitamins, Porridge (oatmeal is good for male fertility). He's drinking 8 glasses of water per day and hes eating a handful of Pumpkin Seeds which are also good for testosterone. No alcohol for the pair of us (I haven't had a drink for 4 months now but he rarely drinks anyway. We both don't smoke. Both playing squash and lots of early lovemaking baby making nights. I've put a stop to microwave meals and crisps. We both don't drink caffeine so thats ok. I've stocked up on lots of veg and fresh fruit and red meats. Lots of healthy food!!! I'm concentrating on baby carrots, grapefruit juice, green tea, Robittusin from day 10 to Ov. I'm definately going to be getting a BFP. Very positive this time. This is our 3rd month!!! THAT BFP IS MINE!!!

Well MissyMooMoo sounds like you got a plan. Smep was used this cycle for me but I just didn't even know it was an actual plan lol.

Well AF was due yesterday I POAS and got a BFN yesterday morn and still no AF today. Sigh I give...I just wish AF would get here so I could start over!

I have those little paper dipstick test. Are those just as good as hpt's bought at the store? I'm just holding out hope that I can use my FRER and have a chance at a +

Hi ladies.

It's my first post-clomid cycle, so I really don't know when I o'd. So I could be anything from 3dpo to 13 dpo....LOL!!!

AF is due next week, so the waiting continues. No real symptoms to report....just mild cramping.....but I've been having that with recent cycles, and AF still showed so.... My appetite is not great, but that has also proven not to be a reliable symptom for me either. (.) are fine....no soreness, nothing.

Gosh, MissyMooMoo....you sure do have a PLAN!!!!! Good luck hun!

Hugs to you Fluterby!! Did you re-test?

hey ladies! im roughly 4dpo (dont know when i ovd so could be up to 6 dpo) and ive had heartburn twice which is something i ponly get during pregnancy :shock: ive been feeling really sick lately but i have never had morning sickness b4, not even with my twins, so dunno if thats a symptom. woke up in a really bad mood today n bit oh's head off, felt like major pmt, i remember having it with my first pg, i was evil lol

Good Morning gals. There is still no AF and my bbs' are pretty sore. I've had several symptoms but I've been chalking it up to it's in my head.

I did some research on the IC's and have found lots of woman have been pg and IC's not detect it. Kinda like they are hit or miss on good batches. Idk.

My dh is coming back from out of town today and I promised I'd wait to use the FRER until tomorrow morn when he is here.

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm about 3dpo today. Way to early for sx's, BUT I just have a feeling that this COULD be it. Of course, it's cycle # 21 and I've felt the same way all these months. :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome Chris77!!! :hi:

Wanna be my cycle buddy? I think I am also 3dpo. No symptoms or anything in sight (mild cramping......but I have that all the time :blush:)

hi very new to ttc and i am in my very first 2ww well now 1ww :) i'm 22 about to finish uni and hopfully start a family.

Last week about 6 days after we did the deed I woke up was pottering around the house doing some housework and had a sudden rush of nausea I ran to the bathroom smelt the toilet cleaner and was slightly sick.

Since then I have woken up a few times feeling nausea but not been sick but have had a really bad back ache espeically when bending over at work and sitting down for a long time.

What do you think fellow 2ww's ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->