Want to Symptom Spot with me?? =D

MsLesley

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies! im so glad this new area is here...just wanted to say that first :thumbup:

second...im not much of a symptom spotter but feeling pretty good about this month (hopefully i should be :blush:) and so let the symptom spotting begin!

1 DPO...Nadda
2 DPO...Had massive cramping
3 DPO...Had massive cramping again, very gassy
4 DPO...Cramping pretty much gone, very gassy
5 DPO...LOTS of water milky CM! checked cervix and it was high soft and extra closed..with lots of EWCM around my cervix. Evening had bad headache for the rest of the night which was caused from not eating very well due to a stressful past couple days.
6 DPO...woke up feeling like i had a bladder infection but subsided..started feeling it again later at night. cervix high, hard and feeling extra closed. bit of clear watery cm. been getting light throbbing feeling in and around my bbs but moreso on left side, bra irritated me tonight and feel bruising under my boobs. also this very light odd feeling on the left side of my uterus which i never usually feel anything on the left side...sometimes i felt it in my whole uterus..but not strong enough to call them cramps. sensitive to smell today.
7 DPO...woke up feeling of a UTI again and gone by the end of the morning. very light pinching/twiggy feeling on left side of uterus and later moving to my right side. also VERY light odd feeling in uterus..hard to explain the feeling tho. feeling pretty wet down there, water cm in evening. Dizzy when getting up. boobs a little sore on the sides but mostly on the left and little underneath on each. nipples sensitive but dont hurt, irritable!, sharp pain going from left side of vag shoot up into my middle back and up infront of my stomach by bellybutton with light cramping in uterus. light full feeling in abdomen (uterus or bladder?) and feeling of needing to pee more often. hopefully this is implantation =D
8 DPO...woke up again with a burning feeling down there but not as bad as yesterday. quick sharp pains in uterus on left side. feeling kind of doubtful im pregnant..no PMA today =( felt a little nauseous in evening and twinges in uterus on right side...took a FRER and got FAINT LINE!!!!
9 DPO...took 4 FRER...i had to know if i was seeing things..got very faint line again but dont know if its BFP..well see tomorrow. bbs a little more sore today but mostly still underneath. Bladder infection. some pressure down in the vj and uterus...started to get cramping in evening but dont feel like normal af cramps.
10 DPO...little cramping but doesnt exactly feel like af cramps, tad sore boobs with some throbbing. twinges/throbbing on right side of uterus for most of the day. i think i had some brown spotting this morning when i whipped and in afternoon..it looked kind of brown. checked cm around cervix and no blood but cm looked alot more creamy today. feels like af is coming tonight. short waves of nausea when cramps get stronger. took three tests two were faint and one bfn. the FRER test with FMU there was a shadow line..second test with FRER and neg and CB test in evening had a very faint line.
11 DPO...woke up with bladder infection burning pain in my bladder. increased cramping, bbs more sore and some throbbing. later at night bbs and npls started burning and hurt alot. bursts of weepiness over silly things. neg test.
12 DPO...bladder problem is getting better with taking pure organic cranberry juice and Acidophilus. increased sore boobs today especially under and on the sides...feeling kind of throbbing and burning sensation in bbs and npls, uterus feels very tight like i did a bunch of crunches, some cramping off and on, some breakouts on my face, decreased in appetite today and the past few days (i think due to stress) nausea off and on. cervix close and hard, i feel cold today but my body feels hot and its warm outside...feeling pretty down today and very weepy. huge hormone surge at 11:30pm..bbs got very sore going around the outsides and pain to npls, increase cramping and just felt this surge through my whole body. makes me feel hopeful...id like to say i feel pregnant but afraid i will be wrong!
13 DPO...woke up with very sore bbs and very light burning feeling in uterus. i think af is going to end up showing up...took another FRER test today neg...af is definitely showing up. i could smell menstruation so i know its coming too.
14 DPO...

any ladies want to Join? =D

Awww I want to play! But I feel like it's way to early for these symptoms to mean pregnancy, but whatever, haha.

2DPO- heartburn, fatigue, irritable. REALLY gassy.
3dpo- heartburn continues, from the second I woke up! fatigue, lower back twinges, really sore boobs. Constipated.
4dpo- Woke up with heartburn that progressively got worse throughout the day, along with cramping. Sore boobs, tired, and really irritable.
5dpo- Exhausted, more cramping upon waking up, sore boobs, irritable.

That's as far as I am, haha. It's still SO early. Too early for these symptoms?

Hi Ladies,

Im currently on at 2dpo so not much at the min

I'm awful for symtpom spotting...every little twinge and im like 'OOOOH is it a pregnancy symptom?! Google!' haha.
This months been a little different though.

5DPO - Really, really bad headache all day, took the day off work to stay in bed cos i was exhausted, a few dull cramps (like period cramps, but AF isnt due until the 3rd!)
6DPO - Headaches and tiredness is still there, feel as if ive got a full on head cold, no appetite and onlu ate plain pasta cos everything else made me feel so sick :/, bloated, nipples look a little darker? and are quite painful. Something i never get.
7DPO - Thats today! :), i've woke up with a banging headache and i'm
absolutely starving! bb's are really sore, and look a little bigger..

:dust: :dust: to everyone!

hi ladies im really embarressed to ask this but what is 2WW i know its 2 week wait...but what is it actually? is it something to do with Oving? :dohh:

hi Zoe - dont be embarrassed - after ov'ing until period(AF) arrives is approx 2weeks long - during this time there isn't really much u can do to increase ur chance of getting pregnant as ur egg for this month is past it's best and cant be fertilised. Basically ur just left wondering for 2 weeks am i or am i not pregnant????

... and it's the longest 2 weeks ever!! Full of the naughty mind playing tricks!x

YEEESSSS!! I want to join you MsLesley!! It's my first real cyle (check out my mental charts - poxy PCOS) as I am on Clomid and I am 5dpo. I woke up feeling extremely nauseous and although I know it is waaaay too early, I DON'T CARE!! I am actually in with a shot now so I am gonna lap it up!! :happydance:

YEEESSSS!! I want to join you MsLesley!! It's my first real cyle (check out my mental charts - poxy PCOS) as I am on Clomid and I am 5dpo. I woke up feeling extremely nauseous and although I know it is waaaay too early, I DON'T CARE!! I am actually in with a shot now so I am gonna lap it up!! :happydance:

hehe thats awesome! i am glad this month is going good for you!

I keep waiting for SOMETHING to happen to my body to give me some kind of sign...but so far dittle squat today lol

i have had period pain aches dizziness and thats about it.

Hey!

For the first few days after doing the BD I had cramping and alot of ewcm. About a week after I felt quite queasy for a day or two then nothing yesterday. But my boobs felt heavier. Today I'm tired and feel hungover but haven't drank since dtd.

I got quite disheartened yesterday when I didn't feel sick and I was starting to think I was imagining it all.

Really hating this waiting business...I always knew I was impatient :winkwink:

7dpo, since 5dpo had lots of AF cramping, warm tingly feeling around uterus, tons of creamy cm, very vivid dreams (including a baby dream last night!) and frequent urination today! also, CP is extremely high and very very soft!

Hey.

I'm 9 dpo and feeling sick, really tired, sore bbs, dizzy all week, hungry all week, peeing more than usual and spotting last two days. So far just BFN's but got everything crossed. Testing couple times every day.

Good luck n baby dust to all xx:dust:

5 DPO:
tired
itchy boobs
twinge in right side
egg white cm almost like powder
pulling pain in my lady parts (was convinced i was bleeding)
and a headache i just cant shake!

6 DPO:
twinges in right side
sharp pains in lady parts on and off
tired
blurry vision
still egg white powdry cm
and freezing all the time

7 DPO:
tired but well didnt sleep much last night
had a huge temp dip went from 97 down to 93 (hoping thats a good thing)
dull light cramps
irritated contacts

9DPO:
dull cramps
fell like AF is coming
very tired, had a nap today which i never do
just feelin all round crappy
woke up with sore boobs and sensitive nipples

10DPO:
sore boobs
feel like i have a kidney infection
broken sleep
sharp pain above my lady parts
felling sick
hot flushes
food tasting off

11 DPO:
woke up in the middle of the night feeling lightheaded and like i was floating
woke up with a stuffy nose
felling abit sick
brown discharge on tissue
tired got up at half 9 and falling asleep by 11
huge sore boobs

you should put a link to your chart up! i had a big drop at 6dpo, think it may have been implantation since it was accompanied by horrible cramping!

Morning Ladies! anyone got anything new going on today? I have been adding everything to my first message...i figured i would keep it all together.

Wishing everyone a fun day! =)

hey i updated my last post aswell it does make more sense to keep it all together xx

after i pee it feels like a stinging kinda pain in my lady parts and as if i have to pee straight away again but i dont. its also a pain in my right side just below my bellybutton like somebody is poking me. kinda hard to explain. i think its kinda like a UTI like you said you have.

7dpo, since 5dpo had lots of AF cramping, warm tingly feeling around uterus, tons of creamy cm, very vivid dreams (including a baby dream last night!) and frequent urination today! also, CP is extremely high and very very soft!

Hi Mamaxm, I am feeling the same, got sore (.)(.) don't normally get this till a couple of days before AF due, Been really sleepy actually had a nap yesterday! Got loads of creamy cm(normally get this for a few days after ovulation then i dry up) and my CP is high and really soft (normally goes really hard after ovulation) And pee! I got up twice in the night!! whats that all about lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->