Want to Symptom Spot with me?? =D

i carnt wait and im only dpo 2 haha i will see how i go might leave it till im 11 dpo haha xx :) xx

I don't know how many dpo i am as I don't know when I ovulated. i didn't exactly...INTEND to get pregnant if I am indeed preggers....however I AM on CD28 when my normal periods usually come on CD27...which would actually make it CD1 I guess technically, lol.....I'm going to wait a few more days as I HAVE had three day late periods before, I just don't want to test and have it negative and then "so AF IS coming after all -_-" I'd rather not test and be like "AF you're LATE!" thus turning AF guilty for being rude......>.> and i shoudl REALLY stop personifying my monthly

ANYWAY

Goodluck to you ladies! Keep us updated!

I posted a few days ago when I seemed to have lots of symptoms but they have stopped :dohh:

The only things I have at the mo is tiredness and thirst.

My boobs haven't been sore except for a sharp pain every now and again in the left one. I read that someone else had that...

My nipples seem quite dry - the skin is flakey. Anyone else noticed this??? Don't know if its related. Wondering if its due to my bra feeling tighter and they're rubbing!?!

I have had really dry nipples this month and just put it down to coming off the pill! They are sore, feel heavy and flaking that i've had to put some moisturiser on them! I'm glad someone else has this and not just me!

AF due on thurs (1st) also April Fools day!!!!!!!!

Forgot to say, Other symptoms have included:-

Bad stomach cramps
Gassy!!!
Tiredness, although I do like my sleep anyway

And I jsut have that feeling- but who knows until AF doesn't show up!
Testing at the weekend!!!

Good Luck to all

well ladies, I just saw a little spot of pinkish/brownish discharge, I think AF has just arived.... -_- normally i probably would run out and get a test just to make sure its AF, but I'm not even gonna bother -_- I don't have any cramping though, maybe it will be an easy period....

thank you! Maybe one day though. I hope you get your bfp soon!

OMG!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! i just took a FRER and i have a line...I HAVE A LINE!!!! OMG!!!!!!! its not strong but its there!!! its more like a shadow line. I cant believe this and it BETTER NOT disappear on me tomorrow when i test again:growlmad:

OMG I HAVE A LINE!!!!:happydance:

i just posted a thread in the testing area...but cant post my own personal pic. i only have a webcam and doesnt take good pictures. if and once the line gets darker...and it better!...i will be able to post a pic.

real fresh to this but;

2DPO; twingey/crampy in the lower abdomen/uterine region.

Oh I love this game!!!

5 DPO-pinching sensation on the left side. Not an ache like O pain but like a stab that actually made me bend over. Lasted about 10 minutes then disappeared.
6 DPO- Stood up and stretched my arms over my head and got a pulling in the same place the pinching was. Is that vein on my left boob sticking out? Perhaps. Will take note of this for later.
7 DPO- POAS just for fun. BFN and not surprised in the least. Right boob tender to the push but I'm not sure if it's just because I was pushing away on it all day or if it's because it's actually tender. Smell of margarine made me gag.
8 DPO- Tired. Increased CM, creamy/lotiony texture. Shooting sensation in right nipple. Also, stood up out of a chair and got lightheaded but it didn't last long.

OMG!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! i just took a FRER and i have a line...I HAVE A LINE!!!! OMG!!!!!!! its not strong but its there!!! its more like a shadow line. I cant believe this and it BETTER NOT disappear on me tomorrow when i test again:growlmad:

OMG I am so happy for you

well my spotting hasn't changed...it was only when I whiped but now i see a little brown dot on my panty liner. Usually it's a full blown period by now.
Only three things can come from this
1)I have an extremely light period
2) I' will eventually have an extremely heavy period
3) i might actually be pregnant.

if i don't have a full blown period tomorrow I think I will test

this is still just pinkish and brown i have yet to see red

Im so scared now cause it has faded so much...i can still see it but now its a barely there line.

Im so scared now cause it has faded so much...i can still see it but now its a barely there line.

well let's see what happens. I'm sure a bfp is a bfp.
FRER unfortunately did not perform well for me....kind of....mine was just wierd and I was majorly dissapointed with the new FRER. I would recommend a different test.
However you DID get a decent lineat first right? I think it's just the quality of the new FRER which is why its fading. I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

thanks..i live in canada so apparently the new FRERs dont apply here yet...so that makes me feel so much better. i do remember when i tested early with my other pregnancies..that the line would be dark at first and fade till i had more hcg in me. lets hope its the same thing this time!

yeah I had seen that in the pregnancy test gallery. If that's an older test than a colored line is a line in my book. Congrats, I think you're preggo!

Congrats MsLesley :) I hope you get the outcome you want!

I'm currently on 5DPO and having a few 'symptoms' (not sure if some of them might be because I'm overthinking things!)

So far I've had extremely sore nipples - OH can't even brush past them cause they hurt so much. Yesterday (4DPO) I could actually feel them rubbing against the inside of my bra which is a first so I don't think this is the symptom I'm imagining!

Another is I can't seem to shake off this cold that I have! I keep sneezing etc and I'm constantly bunged up :( I've also been getting quite bad headaches although I don't know if that is a symptom?

I've also been experiencing some cramps in my lower abdomen, and my cm (sorry if TMI) is egg white and creamy almost to the point where it's like powdery? Idk lol just thought I'd share! Like I said, I don't know if these things are being amplified by my body because I'm overthinking everything! Only time will tell :p x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->