Want to Symptom Spot with me?? =D

hi im 3dpo to day and my bbs are very sore and my nipples are to carnt touch them xx :) xx

OMG!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! i just took a FRER and i have a line...I HAVE A LINE!!!! OMG!!!!!!! its not strong but its there!!! its more like a shadow line. I cant believe this and it BETTER NOT disappear on me tomorrow when i test again:growlmad:

OMG I HAVE A LINE!!!!:happydance:

Ahhh hun I'm so pleased for you!!!

I'm going to try again tomorrow, still not feeling too hopeful but you have given me a little bit of hope!!

:happydance::happydance:

I tested today with superdrug test. BFN and also have temp drops......GUTTED :(

Thanks everyone. i took another test today...and my line is still there. i waited to see if it was going to fade again and it hasnt!! the line is darker then yesterdays line after it faded (make sense?) but its still a very faint line. I am cautiously excited but until i keep seeing these lines get darker...im going to have a hard time believing its true.

Hope your lines get darker I think they should if you give it a few days :)

x

aw hope the line gets darker for you hunni xx :) xx hope this is my month to xx :)

Thanks everyone. i took another test today...and my line is still there. i waited to see if it was going to fade again and it hasnt!! the line is darker then yesterdays line after it faded (make sense?) but its still a very faint line. I am cautiously excited but until i keep seeing these lines get darker...im going to have a hard time believing its true.

Congrats! How many dpo are you? I hope you keep updating us with lines!

I think so too but it doesn't mean anything does it? LP is usually 12 days or so, so will be testing the weekend, maybe before if i cave!!x

LOL. I caved already. Its ridiculous how many days dpo I am, or not am! Er about 4!

How are your symptoms now?

Congrats! How many dpo are you? I hope you keep updating us with lines!

I am 9 DPO today so still a bit early.

Another BFN on 10 DPO and AF cramping and a hormonal headache on the way. I'm out :(

Do you know, I don't know If I can do this month in and out. Its such a bl00dy rollercoaster.

I know how you feel Jibber Jabber! I think I am 10dpo, got a +opk on the 18...so thats my guessing. Anyways its been a different type of month for me symptom wise, last month I had every symptom in the freaking book! but got a bfn, this month is....

Hardly any cramping, I usually start cramping everyday on and off from 5dpo
Been getting waves of nausea throughout the day and feeling dizzy
Soooooooooooooo wet down there, not EWCM, just feeling like I peed myself, super moist, I am always dry after O! also got come stringy dark white bits of cm and cumpy ones too
Oh and since I have not gotten any cramps I have been feeling like something is pulling on my lower right side and left, sometimes it feels like a pinching feeling, all the way down to my pubic bone.
And hardly any backache this month, that too feels like its just something pinching on either sides.....
BUT, I took a test this morning, may be too early but either way it came out BFN, so that bloody witch has gotten me this month for sure! I am so sad, I just feel like crying, we have been trying since 08, one MC last year and it seems like its never going to happen, thinking of also taking a break!

I know how you feel Jibber Jabber! I think I am 10dpo, got a +opk on the 18...so thats my guessing. Anyways its been a different type of month for me symptom wise, last month I had every symptom in the freaking book! but got a bfn, this month is....

Hardly any cramping, I usually start cramping everyday on and off from 5dpo
Been getting waves of nausea throughout the day and feeling dizzy
Soooooooooooooo wet down there, not EWCM, just feeling like I peed myself, super moist, I am always dry after O! also got come stringy dark white bits of cm and cumpy ones too
Oh and since I have not gotten any cramps I have been feeling like something is pulling on my lower right side and left, sometimes it feels like a pinching feeling, all the way down to my pubic bone.
And hardly any backache this month, that too feels like its just something pinching on either sides.....
BUT, I took a test this morning, may be too early but either way it came out BFN, so that bloody witch has gotten me this month for sure! I am so sad, I just feel like crying, we have been trying since 08, one MC last year and it seems like its never going to happen, thinking of also taking a break!

its ok hun some poeple have cramps and alsorts threw there pregnance you dont no till af shows her horribuel face xx :) xx

I wanna play too.! OK:
So I'm not sure where I am in my cycle, my ticker is way off...sorry, but I forgot to record last lmp and this month we just decided to give it go..

So I thought I already O'd. Had tons of clear cm. But now today I have tons of creamy white, I don't know if it's pre-O or after O. So it's an issue. My temps are high and seem to be staying there. My boobs are always sore, so I can't really go by that. I've had tons of headaches. That's about it.

Thanks Caz and Bob, I am really feeling doubtful right now, just had a good cry! I just think its all too much for me to handle, its does take a toll.

Hiya Ive had a few on and off cramps and Im 7 dpo. Always weeing and got constipation and sometimes heartburn. My nipples arent sore or my boobs no bigger but I swear the areolas are darkening...but is it all in my mind hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->