wanted: baby girl clothes - newborn

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
after the house move and everything im just after a little bargain .. not immediate or anything but just seeing if you girls have any offers for me x

Hey hun, i have an entire suitcase full of clothes, newborn up to 3 months. Let me know if you're interested x

Hey hun, i have an entire suitcase full of clothes, newborn up to 3 months. Let me know if you're interested x

how much do you want for them? i could meet up in town with you instead of the whole p&p thing haha x

Lol well I will give you the link to the pics of them and you can see what there is. If you want them all you name a price or if you just want a few bits you can have some seperate?

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swa...dle-girls-clothes-newborn-0-3-3-6-anyone.html

Lol well I will give you the link to the pics of them and you can see what there is. If you want them all you name a price or if you just want a few bits you can have some seperate?

well ill just buy them all and ill just sort out what ever when ive got them so your still getting all the money then even if i dont keep all of them x x

Ok hun, well you let me know what price you would be willing to pay for them all x

oooh there all gorgeous! how much about are you looking for? x

Well I'm not sure how much to ask for lol how much would you pay?

Oh and I could meet you in town with them so you don't have to pay a load of p&p x

lol i know i mentioned that before ^^^ haha ... ermm would £30 -40 be ok? x

Yeah sure hun that's fine :) lol not sure when I could get it to you, would have to be a weekend, maybe next or the weekend after? Can't get Grace, pram and suitcase all on bus x

Yeah sure hun that's fine :) lol not sure when I could get it to you, would have to be a weekend, maybe next or the weekend after? Can't get Grace, pram and suitcase all on bus x

not next saturday the saturday after, i don't have Jayden of a weekend either so that would be easier and i will definitley have the money then because i get my health in pregnancy grant soon xx

I think I'm busy next weekend anyway so will do weekend after. You'll have to meet me off the bus though, don't wanna look like a plank carrying this massive suitcase through town lol!!

I think I'm busy next weekend anyway so will do weekend after. You'll have to meet me off the bus though, don't wanna look like a plank carrying this massive suitcase through town lol!!

haha ok :rofl: .. maybe go for some dinner or something aswell while were in town? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->