Wanted: Boys smart christening outfit 9 months+

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by shalagirl, Jun 6, 2011.

1. shalagirl

shalagirl Well-Known Member

Hi My lo is getting baptised in church in a few weeks and I am planning on getting him something smart to wear. As he will be nearly 9 months we aren't going with white christening robes but were thinking of smart trousers, shirt & perhaps waistcoat (don't think I want a jacket). Was just thinking there might be someone out there with an outfit they had from such an occassion who'd be happy to sell it nearly new. I am happy to hit the shops and buy something but it seems such as shame to spend too much money as he is unlikely to wear it again.

Anyway my lo would probably wear 9 -12 months or even 12-16 months. I think hes about 20lb and is quiet tall. I am looking for something in good condition. If you have anything that may fit the bill let me know with prices, postage etc.

Thanks for your help.

2. Babybumpdec

Babybumpdec one liitle girl and boy x

hiya i still ahve this somewhere its a next white shirt and waistcoat will see if other half wants to part with it