• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WANTED - Pregnancy/bump buddie due Sept 27th or near too...

Ooh can I join you girls :) am expecting my 2nd child EDD 28th sept, got my dating scan on Tuesday :0 Wooo hoo can't wait to see my little pumpkin is in there and growing. Nervous and excited totally forgot how this feels. Xxx

Hiya!!

Had my scan on Tuesday too. How was it? How are you coping?

Congratulations :D

xxx

Ooh can I join you girls :) am expecting my 2nd child EDD 28th sept, got my dating scan on Tuesday :0 Wooo hoo can't wait to see my little pumpkin is in there and growing. Nervous and excited totally forgot how this feels. Xxx

Hiya!!

Had my scan on Tuesday too. How was it? How are you coping?

Congratulations :D

xxx

Just replied to your PM

How was your scan ???? Has your dates changed??
I am coping really well, I don't suffer with anything other than tiredness, am so lucky really.
How has your pregnancy been so far?

X

hey my name Latasha and im due September 18th 2013 and im very nice to talk to

my scan was amazing because I got see my presious baby and my edd haven't change still the same and im been having round ligament pains and headaches and backaches but it all worth it :winkwink:

My due date is October 1st but I will most likely end up with a c-section around the 27th or 28th of September. I had a c-section with my first and my ob thinks it might just be easier. I am all for not pushing ;)
My husbands hoping for the 28th bc it's his bday...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->