wanted: prom dresses any size and colour

sorry havent forgotten about you all!!
need to sort finances and then will be back in touch.
Great to see so much response :)

Yes ta - just sorting finances then I wil know more
Thanks

Ok hun, i've just bought a new dress so i don't really mind what i get for it just need it gone x

I have a Black Full length strapless gown that one of my Bridesmades wore for our wedding.Its a size 12 from Debut at Debenhams.Can send you a pic if you want one,looking for around £35.x

Ive got a red bridesmaid dress in size 28(im actually a size 18/20 but you know what these stupid wedding sizes are like). Was £250 new and in perfect condition, just needs a clean. Let me know if you want a pic

x

Ive got a caprice purple ballgown for sale in the adult fashion section x

I have a prom dress ive been trying to sell for ages!! will go and find the pictures and post back in a minute :)

Couldnt find them so just took some new ones. (please ignore the mess you can see! :blush:)

Its a size 14. Needs a dry clean and steam, and a few sequins have come off the strap at the back off the neck but literally one or two out of loads so you wouldnt know at all! Its lovely though really pretty sequin patterns on it :) It was £200 when we bought it new so will take any offer for it, fed up of it taking up space in my wardrobe!!

Good luck with your business, hope you do well with it :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_1523.jpg
    IMG_1523.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1525.jpg
    IMG_1525.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1530.jpg
    IMG_1530.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
I have a peach fenn wright manson prom dress size 14 and a gold bridesmaids dress size 12. havent got pics at the mo they are at my mums. Wanting £30 each xx

Couldnt find them so just took some new ones. (please ignore the mess you can see! :blush:)

Its a size 14. Needs a dry clean and steam, and a few sequins have come off the strap at the back off the neck but literally one or two out of loads so you wouldnt know at all! Its lovely though really pretty sequin patterns on it :) It was £200 when we bought it new so will take any offer for it, fed up of it taking up space in my wardrobe!!

Thanks I really hope it takes off too - bit scared tbh!!
Is your dress full length?
Thanks

Hi, i dont know if what I have will be of any use to you.

I have 2 Alfred Angelo Bridesmaid dresses. They have only been worn once (When tried on in the shop) and still have the labels and plastic bag over to protect them.

Sizes are 24 and 26 (But work out as 22 and 24 in English sizes, as when measured the women in the shop said you tend to go up a size. They are in 'Clover' colour. I paid £149 for each of them, so if you are interested in them, then please let me know a price you'd be willing to pay, as I would love to sell them. My reason for wanting them gone, is that my bridesmaids let me down (wedding is in 4 months) and they are just sitting in my wardrobe.

They both come from a smoke and pet free home.

Like I said, I dont know if you were planning on stocking a few plus size dresses, but I fell in love with these the moment I saw them. I can take some actual pictures if you would like, but for the time being here are some from the internet. The second one is the actual colour and the first one is so that you can see the design of the dress.

:flower:

Attachments

• BM dresses.jpg
    BM dresses.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 58
  • BM dress style.jpg
    BM dress style.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 2

Thanks I really hope it takes off too - bit scared tbh!!
Is your dress full length?
Thanks

Yes it is, with a netted underskirt or whatever you call it lol

hi
I have had a job lot stock delivery for my first lot.
Yes I am interested in your dress if these sell.
Dont hold it for me unneccesarily but as soon as they start selling hopefully I can get movement.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->