Wanting a NTNP buddy!

Starr93

TryingAllWeCan!❤
Reaction score
So we're not expecting it to happen overnight. But I'm just tracking my NTNP, hoping I can get a buddy in the same boat! Been off the pill for three months almost, having sex almost everyday, not even to force pregnancy, just because we're in the mood, have had three BFNs. But cannot wait until the day it's BFP! Not expecting it to happen for a few months, but so excited for it :) what about you ladies?? :)

Are you ntnp for your first baby? How exciting! Great to be relaxed about it. Bd'ing everyday very impressive! We struggle at a few times per month! We are ntnp number 2!

Yes for our first! :)
I'm sure it would be difficult to BD everyday with a little one around though!
You would not believe how much I want a BFP! :D

Are you tracking your cycle at all or just letting fate decide?

I am tracking my cycle on an app on my phone. My cycle is 38 days long, meaning a 6 day period, ovulation I don't know the numbers cause I roughly am losing it right now but ovulation starts tomorrow with day of actual ovulation being the 21st.

NTNP too, now onto my 9th cycle though... Starting to feel a bit discouraged

I'm about to be on my third :) so that's why we're not expecting much to happen yet& I've realized it'll probably take a while for the pill to get out of my body as I were on it for 12 years.
Oh & I'm 20 by the way :) xx

also NTNP here. CD 25 of a 30 day cycle. 9 or 10 DPO (i think). I came off birth control after 15 years of taking it in late Aug 2012. I have been charting my menstrual cycles since then. Just recently have i begun to pay closer attention to my body. Learning about Cervical mucus, basal temps (which i will begin next month...i've already warned my BF about it.) and cervical position. Im not counting myself out this month just yet, not until AF rears her ugly head mid next week. We shall see. I have been a pee-on-a-stick addict an of course BFN everyday. Time will tell. Everything happens for a reason i do believe! Seems to consume my thoughts and i have narrowed my board stalking down to only at work. What are you ladies doing to pass the time? Are you in the TWW?

I'm searching for work constantly, that's why it's not great rush for us.. Also planning our wedding, we haven't got a date but I love wedding planning! :)

NTNP too, but suddenly I wanna change my mind to TTC after I saw some of my friends are pregnant. Need to discuss with DH first

Yes when I found at one of my antenatal group friends is ttc it made me secretly want to ttc but just don't need that kind of pressure right now! I'm moving house in a month and I'm working and back at Uni part time too-madness!!

Oh it makes me so jealous when all these other people fall pregnant, yet I cannot focus on only doing that yet! :(

So we're not expecting it to happen overnight. But I'm just tracking my NTNP, hoping I can get a buddy in the same boat! Been off the pill for three months almost, having sex almost everyday, not even to force pregnancy, just because we're in the mood, have had three BFNs. But cannot wait until the day it's BFP! Not expecting it to happen for a few months, but so excited for it :) what about you ladies?? :)

Hi Starr93 :)
Think I'm in the same boat looking for a buddy too! Feels good to be able to share experiences with you ladies and get support :) x

Are you ntnp for your first baby? How exciting! Great to be relaxed about it. Bd'ing everyday very impressive! We struggle at a few times per month! We are ntnp number 2!

Yep. If your doing it every day u mustn't have kids!!

Hi, Well we're NTNP again. I married oldish(31) so at the start of our marriage I got into the whole TTC thing heavily and it got stressful and unfun after a while. We now have 3 children and I really want a 4th but DH is more in the ' open to it if it happens,NTNP 'mindset. Honestly, I'm a bit more like fingers-crossed, everything crossed LOL, ..holding my breath a bit, so TTC-lite perhaps? We're not doing any medical assistance or anything special (I did give up coffee recently but that's it) even though I'm 42 yrs old.

I do still chart in a lazy way, just periods/CM, & any BDing but no temps etc. Our third child we got by my lazy method, IIRC I noted having EWCM and wore something cute to bed. lolz

At times, I think about women from previous generations like my grandmothers who had huge families and there was no TTC culture(as far as I know) and gadgets like we have now etc. In my head, I really like the idea of the more old-fashioned simplicity OTOH, I wonder if my old gung-ho TTC habits and obsessing over stuff like the 2ww and HPTs can be totally unlearned. sigh. I'm trying. I don't want this to turn into a last-minute bio clock freak-out, so that's a big reason why I'm dialing down towards NTNP.

Hi all! I recently discovered this site when I was looking around trying to decide if I was absolutely positive I wanted a baby. Now.. it's all I think about haha. Daddy-to-be however is much more of a NTNP minded guy so I'm playing it "cool". Going on 04/23 to have my mirena implant removed and get a quick physical to make sure everything is okay down there.

I hope we'll be lucky and conceive quickly-- I work out regularly, don't drink or smoke, am a healthy weight, live a pretty stress-free, relaxed like, and take vitamins (considering switching over to a prenatal vit), and hubby is quite healthy as well. We currently have sex a few times a week- somewhere between 2 and 5 usually but I'm going to make it a steady every other day once I get mirena out.

Any tips??

This is verrryyy exciting! I've been wanting to try for a few months and finally decided it was time to get mirena out and ACTIVELY not try but not NOT try!:happydance:

I just joined this site yesterday. Im ntnp too. Been off the pill since November. I also dont have children yet. Im 26, been married year and 8 months. I want a baby sooo bad! But husband doesnt want to TTC yet (doesnt want to feel pressured or something) so we are just NTNP for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->