Wanting a NTNP buddy!

Good job for giving up coffee! :)
I'm like ' OMG I wish we had a bubba ' & I want one so bad, but yes, my dear fiancé is like ' it'll happen when it happens ' so secretly everything crossed too ;)
Sorry I haven't been on in a while, just been so busy with finding work, but still so luck. I don't even see the point in applying for any anymore, I never get them but I'm so badly hoping I do get one because then we can move to TTC! I'm like a hopeless romantic, but with applying for work! Fingers crossed for me ladies! Xx

Hi Hun :)
I'm pretty much the same as you! I'm 21... SO is 22 and we are ntnp after coming off the pill at the start of march! My first cycle was a nightmare 43 days long! And I was convinced I was pregnant and was absolutely devastated with 2 BFns and then AF finally showed up!
I'm trying to stay relaxed about it and we just try to bd as much as possible (we don't live together so it's about 2-3 times a week)

I am secretly hoping that it happens ASAP!

Lots of luck ladies xx

I'm ntnp baby #1 also. I just stopped the pill though so I'm not expecting anything for a while. But I'd be happy for some buddies!!

AF still hasn't come to see me!
Sorry girls. Will reply in depth soon. Bit on at the moment! Xo

I am in almost exactly the same boat. Went off pill in February. Not sure if we are exactly NTNP cuz he still uses withdrawal, but I want to get pregnant. He doesn't really mind if it happens, but he says he doesn't want to take any chances- (which doesn't make sense cuz he will only use withdrawal, no condom, nothing lol) when I thought I could be preggers last month cuz I was 5 days late he was totally fine with it. But BFN, I'm so desperate for a BFP!!! Haha we do have sex at least every other day, if not more often than that. So I guess I can hope it'll happen sooner than later!

I have a question for you ladies;
When you stopped bc, how long before you had af or wihtdrawel bleeding? I stopped the pill 3 days ago and still nothing. Not sure if its too soon for any type of bleeding or what. Just curious for some others' input.

When you stopped bc, how long before you had af or wihtdrawel bleeding? I stopped the pill 3 days ago and still nothing. Not sure if its too soon for any type of bleeding or what. Just curious for some others' input.

I finished my pack then got my period like normal a couple days later. I just didn't start a new pack. I always thought though it should happen about the same amount of time as when you normally finish a pack? Could be wrong though.

I finished my pack then got my period like normal a couple days later. I just didn't start a new pack. I always thought though it should happen about the same amount of time as when you normally finish a pack? Could be wrong though.

Thanks for the reply. I was on camreselo, where you only get af once every three months. I was about 5 weeks into the pack when I stopped, so still had like 7 weeks left before af would've been due. I still have no signs of af though.

Thanks for the reply. I was on camreselo, where you only get af once every three months. I was about 5 weeks into the pack when I stopped, so still had like 7 weeks left before af would've been due. I still have no signs of af though.

Honestly, I didn't even know there was a pill where you only get a AF once every three months:dohh: lol I was on the same brand of pill for 11 years though so its not like I was looking for different BC options. Learn something new everyday on this site :)

Honestly, I didn't even know there was a pill where you only get a AF once every three months:dohh: lol I was on the same brand of pill for 11 years though so its not like I was looking for different BC options. Learn something new everyday on this site :)

Haha. I switched from the depo shot, on which I didn't have af at all so I wasn't ready to start getting it every month so my gyn told me about camreselo. I was sold. Haha.

I went off of mirena (implant) April 23rd. Going off of it throws some women into O and some women into AF. I am not sure yet about AF. It's been... three weeks. No sign of AF and every pregnancy symptom in the book (literally-- half of which don't even accompany AF) however I tested three times with FRER and all BFN's. I haven't tested in two days, I'm making myself wait until next Sunday and then I'll test again.

So in answer to your question... I think it depends on the BC you were on. I got a few drops of blood about three-four days after they took it out. Might've been withdrawl bleeding, might've been from O. Not sure. It was brown blood though so... old blood.

Currently, my boobs are sooo sore!

Began af today so no more question there. Now my fingers are crossed for a normal length cycle or a BFP!!

So I had blood tests done & it's a negative. Argh! Don't know what's going on, AF is 37days late!

Hi ladies! I stopped taking the pill almost a week ago. We are taking the NTNP approach and see what happens! Good luck to all of you!

Really hoping for a BFP this month... AF due 5/29. LMP was 5/1. On 5/18 I started getting really sore nipple (sorry if that's TMI) then these next 2 days the soreness has gradually been going away. Since i only went off the pill in February, I'm not sure if this is just how my body is going to be during ovulation and whatnot, or if I should be hopeful! (But of course I'm hopeful) guess ill be testing on 5/30 if AF doesn't show by 5/29!
I'm not really one that thinks about "signs" but maybe cuz I'm broody I am! Last night my mother in law accidentally call my DH "dad" and that is the 3rd person this month to do that!!! Lol oh and seeing him dance with his 7 year old little cousin was just the sweetest thing!!! Can u say broooooody?!?! :p

I'd love a buddy though I just stopped taking birth control 2? Weeks ago.. And we're NTNP #3 :wacko:

AF is now 43 days late, with negative blood tests & everything a.ok with me. Wtf!

Hey ladies! I want to find a buddy too!
I got the Mirena out a few weeks ago and I decided I wanted a break from bc. It has some nasty side effects! I haven't had AF since I got it out. But, we're dtd like rabbits since I'm not in pain anymore and we don't like condoms, so here we are! :thumbup:

We're getting married in October (sooner if I get pregnant), I need to find a better job, AND we're looking for a house! So its not great timing, but if it happens, it happens. We'll be overjoyed either way.
I never really liked the thought of pressuring ourselves to TTC anyways. But, I am definitely a POAS addict.. Anyone else?? :blush:

I agree, I don't like the added stress of TTC. I don't think I'll ever fully get into charting or using OPKs of anything. (Though I'll admit I hope and pray af is late and I get a BFP every cycle!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->