Wanting but Waiting

BlueWater

Reaction score
I've recently got back with OH after a long break.
We both would love to start a family :yellow: but in reality we're not in the right circumstances. And I don't know when we will be, but we have a massive list of things to get done before TTC.

Although saying all that, this month we've had an "oopsie" moment. and IF it is a :bfp: then their will be a mixture of feelings. I know for certain our whole lives will change.

Just my ramblings on a Friday night :coffee:

You sound like me except for the "oopsie" moment considering I'm single.

Hi! :wave:
Well it wasn't really an oopsie moment, it was more of a non-protective moment. which has been for the past 2 years because I came off BCP in July 2012. And we've never got caught (we were seriously TTC previously but got stressed about it and our relationship suffered)

But now, as I say it's not the right circumstances for us, we have a few problems in our relationship, and I think I'm very naive when I sometimes think a baby would make our rocky relationship better. :nope:

Well done for trying to get your relationship better before TTC!
Usually babies do not improve rocky relationships =/ It'll be worth the wait to have a strong relationship as the foundation to your family x

Well done for trying to get your relationship better before TTC!
Usually babies do not improve rocky relationships =/ It'll be worth the wait to have a strong relationship as the foundation to your family x

That's it. I just gotta remember that it's our relationship we need to work on. And not let my baby-wanting-brain to take over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->