Warning and WAY TMI

nineena

mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
For those that like Wotsits and salad sandwiches can i just warn you that they do NOT taste nice second time round eww eww ewww avoid that combination at all costs if suffering MS...ive learnt my lesson ewwww

lol haha - sorry to laugh but thought yeugh !!! wotsits and salad; then a few seconds later thought mmmmmm might actualy be worth a try lol - poor you though, i am having dreadful MS too so i totally sympathise xx

Wosits yum, salad sandwiches yum. But together?? Eeeewwww!!

I've not really had any sort or cravings yet, been eating more cheese (bit I always eat lots of cheese) and sweet things, but like junk food. But that's probably my head thinking well... Your not on a
diet anymore :D

Certainly fancy wosits now though!! :)

My ms was Horrible, but touch wood it's calming down... I hope so!! It's been awful!! Bit on the other hand ms is reasuring me too!

Xxx

i havent really had morning sickness just really bad queasiness was sick once last week but think it's caught u with me now as ive (TMI again) been sick 3 times in last 2 hrs and still feel like i could put my head over the bowl arghhhhhh its horrible :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->