(Warning Possible TMI) Question about AF!!

Yatta89

WTT after m/c
Reaction score
Ok so I want to know if I'm the only one....

Ok so obviously when I go to the bathroom and AF is here I get blood when I wipe but...everytime I go #2 and I wipe the first couple wipes are always bloody almost like my butt is bleeding but I know it's not because I know it's AF. But what I don't understand is how so much blood gets back there when I go to the bathroom? In my pad there is only blood in the front area so what's going on?

Am I the only one?

i dont know honey but i didnt want to read and run , if you are really worried about it see if you can see a nurse and ask her....
Good Luck hun xx

Maybe when we sit down it kinda dribbles that way...:shrug:

i have the same thing every month hun had it really bad today infact was really bad today

If you've been sitting down alot that could change the direction the blood is going in so it kinda drips back down into ur bum. Could that be it? does that even make sense?!
Are you sure you're not passing any blood? Maybe as other poster said check with nurse or doctor if its worrying you

Well it doesn't worry me I know my butt's not bleeding because even when I just pee sometimes It still happens. And it's ONLY when AF is here I just don't understand how it doesn't get in the back of my pad but it always shows up when I go to the BR :shrug:

hunny im the same thnk its just cos my afs are reallt heavy x xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->