WARNING SENITIVE MATERIAL!!! what the hell is this world coming too...

rachyh1990

Proud Mummy to Maddie :D
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3976244/One-month-old-baby-raped-and-battered.html

i dont even know what to say to express my anger!!!

cut his dick off with a rusty knife :sick:

that poor baby :cry:

Oh man I haven't clicked it but if it's about a baby then I saw the headline earlier :nope:

There are no words.

I read this online today. It is heart breaking . I cannot begin to fathom this. Poor, poor boy.

:cry:omg i just feel sick to my stomach, that poor boy how sad:cry:

Poor Poor child :(
I hope the little mite pulls through this and lives a happy and content life with someone who will love him
xx

WTF? how awful. :cry: I feel sick. how can anyone do this kind of thing?

Omg that is the most awful thing I've ever read...heartbreaking. Poor baby. Im close to tears.

sick, ,sick people... how could anybody hurt such an innocent poor child :cry: it makes me wanna hold katie so tight but shes asleep.

i really really hope the baby survives this and grows up not knowing what happened

That is just so sick and upsetting. Poor baby, what a horrific thing to happen. I hope the monsters that did this really suffer.

Sickening.I just dont understand people who are capable of this sort of thing:cry:

I saw the headline in the paper today but chose not to read it,I knew it would upset me.

That poor baby I hope he pulls through and lives a strong and content life with people who have nothing but love for him

I read this in the paper this morning, it made me cry. Some people are just so sick and twisted, theirs just no words to describe how disgusting these people are!

Omg, I just don't know what to say. Why anybody would even think of doing something like that - they just can't be human! xxx

What kind of fucked up fucking dickhead would do this :cry: I hope the man rots in hell for eternity and I hope that the poor baby boy pulls through :cry:

:cry: Can't put into words how disgusted and upset that makes me :( Hope he pulls through.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->