WARNING SENITIVE MATERIAL!!! what the hell is this world coming too...

Kent is only half hour drove from me & in the news today said the mam has been released on bail Wtf. He needs to rot in hell

oh my god, how awful. my pregnant and extremely hormonal self should not have read that :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Wow, the 'warning' didn't reay prepare me for that :shock:

I was telling my mum about this and she told me about a case when I was a baby of a two year old girl being raped. Her internal injuries were horrific and apparently she had permanent damage to her little internal organs.

To charge that man of rape and grievous bodily harm is not enough. It is one of the most brutal, cold things i have ever heard. I can't stop thinking about that poor baby :cry:

Where do these disgusting excuses for human beings come from? Seriously. They deserve the same treatment tenfold... And then they need shooting. I can't believe this.

Makes me feel sick to my stomach i cannot understand how anybody can harm any child but a 1 month old baby is just horrendous!
Makes you wonder if the woman in custody is his mother and if it is my god does she deserve something terrible to happen to her allowing this vile act to happen to her son poor poor baby x

I cant stop crying. I am picturing LO when she was a month old :nope::cry: and this little boy I am carrying and I cant understand why anyone could think about hurting something so small and innocent....and defenseless. I just dont know how some people even belong on this earth. After I read the BL and baby P cases I swore not to read anymore as I dont seem able to switch off from it. That poor poor little boy. I hope he recovers and lives a happy untainted life.

xxx

OMG I've only just got over the last disturbing child abuse thread that was posted in here. Don't really see the need to post stuff like this - it upsets people too much. I'm in tears now because it's really brought up something I tried really hard to pack up and put to the back of my mind (another equally disturbing instance of child abuse).x

EDIT - sorry, this post is really badly worded on my part, rushed and it reads really badly. What I meant more was that the sub-forum this was originally posted in was perhaps not the most appropriate but it has now been moved. x

no words. i actually have no words.

what kind of animal does something like that to anyone let alone a poor 1 month old! sick sick b*stard

OMG I've only just got over the last disturbing child abuse thread that was posted on here. Don't really see the need to post stuff like this - it upsets people too much. I'm in tears now because it's really brought up something I tried really hard to pack up and put to the back of my mind (another equally disturbing instance of child abuse).x

This is something I don't get, it should be the BABY people are thinking about, not themselves. Yes it's absolutely awful, and I cried myself to sleep last night thinking about him. But people should be aware of what's happening, it's news like this that can make someones mind up about joining child protection teams, becoming a foster carer or working with children who've been abused. I wish people weren't so bloody self centered, look at the big picture here. It's him who's been raped and battered to within an inch of his life, not you. He deserves our tears, they deserve our rage. If you don't want to know these things, don't read newspapers, log on to the internet or pick up the phone, simple.

OMG I've only just got over the last disturbing child abuse thread that was posted on here. Don't really see the need to post stuff like this - it upsets people too much. I'm in tears now because it's really brought up something I tried really hard to pack up and put to the back of my mind (another equally disturbing instance of child abuse).x

This is something I don't get, it should be the BABY people are thinking about, not themselves. Yes it's absolutely awful, and I cried myself to sleep last night thinking about him. But people should be aware of what's happening, it's news like this that can make someones mind up about joining child protection teams, becoming a foster carer or working with children who've been abused. I wish people weren't so bloody self centered, look at the big picture here. It's him who's been raped and battered to within an inch of his life, not you. He deserves our tears, they deserve our rage. If you don't want to know these things, don't read newspapers, log on to the internet or pick up the phone, simple.

Yes, people should be aware, of course. Sorry if my post came across as self-centred. I've been in tears on and off all afternoon over this poor little soul. :cry: I just can't comprehend how this sort of thing can actually happen.

To be fair the title does warn that the thread includes sensitive material.

I am more upset for the poor little boy :nope: I hope to god he pulls through and that these animals who have hurt him suffer.

Poor poor baby. It is just horrible. Very unclear at the minute what the circumstances are surrounding this as to whether the abusers are his parents or not but I just can not fathom what goes through these peoples minds in order to do this to a tiny defensless baby :nope:

Sorry if posting this has upset anybody it's just the poor boy i was thinking of and thought people should know ifykwim. I did edit the title to warn. I just pray he pulls through and lives a happy healthy life. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->