WARNING SENITIVE MATERIAL!!! what the hell is this world coming too...

Truly heartbreaking :cry: that poor little boy :nope:

What on earth makes people do this? Absolutely fucking disgusting. The sad thing is, this man will probably be let out of prison (assume he is convicted) eventually.

I really hope with all my heart that little boy pulls through :cry:

That poor poor baby :(. I actually cried reading that, it's disgusting and I bet the *******s get a couple of months in jail :(

Oh my god, what the fuck? There are no words :nope:

I feel physically sick.Absolutely digusting creatures:growlmad::cry:
I hope the little boy pulls through a makes a full recovery :hugs:

The fucker that did this should be put in front of a firing squad. Or, better still, thrown into the general population of the country's most violent prison. Let him see how he likes being raped and beaten--and let the other prisoners do it to him until he's good and dead. :growlmad:

Absolutely disgusting.
I hope the poor wee thing manages to come through this :(

OMG, :shock: :cry: I wasn't expecting that at all. Poor poor little boy :(

I really hope he makes a full recovery and can grow up never knowing about this. I hope the man and woman responsible for this get the same type of treatment throughout the rest of their lives as no doubt they wont get a sentence big enough to suffice as 'justice'.

thats one of the worst headlines i ever read, couldnt bring myself to read the rest.

wish i could bring him home with me & look after him :( poor little soul

The man and woman arent humans...theyre not even animals, there effing disgusting...How absolutely heartbreaking :cry:

I pray he survives and goes on to live a happy life.

:cry:

i feel physically sick and trying to stop myself cry. that poor poor baby x

I just read an article about this in another paper - absolutely sickening :cry:

I don't think I've heard anything worse in my life,
The worst part is that they're probably his parents,
How the hell is the human race capable of such evil in this day & age

Hey sorry guys I'll put a warning on the title I only jut got back as my phone died sorry x

I cannot believe this. It is truly horrific. How anyone can do that to another human, let alone a precious, innocent baby is utterly beyond me.

Praying for you sweet bubba, and hope you pull through. You deserve so much more than this :cry:

WTF? How? Why?

I just... have no words. I'd die before letting harm come to my son... where was the mother?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->