WARNING SENITIVE MATERIAL!!! what the hell is this world coming too...

I'm praying he makes a speedy recovery. If that fb status is untrue then are the names stated false? I just feel sorry for anyone with that name from the area if it isn't true.

I keep thinking about him and hoping he is getting the care and love he deserves in hospital. I wish I could wrap him up and cuddle him and protect him like his parents should have.

I honestly can't understand how anyone let alone parents being able to harm a child I keep looking at Delaney she's roughly the same age as bl and I feel sick to think anyone could do the things that were done to that poor baby then I hear about this earlier today and it makes me sooooo fucking mad knowing they will be protected by the authorities it's cases like this where the electric chair preferably faulty would be a god send and even that is too good for animals like that put me in a room with them and let me torture them till there heart stops see how it feels scum of the earth !!!

I just dont see why they have them if they are going to abuse them??? As a mother they make the choice to carry them and feell them kick etc to turn around adn ddo that to them the 2 *A's* are there for a reason, if they dont want them thye should give them to someone who does.

I just keep thinking about BL and this little fella, there were so many people out there who would have loved and cherished them and they didn;t know a scrap of love their whole lives. It's so sad and utterly disgraceful of the parents. I know this little guy doesn't have a name or face just yet (publicly) but I keep thinking of BL and how beautiful she was and how so many people would have cherished her and taken 100s of pictures of her laughing and smiling, all they had to do was hand her over to the authorities or leave her at the door of the local hospital. The thing is, the reason these people do these awful things rather than give the babies up is because they get some sick enjoyment out of it which is why they should be exterminated.x

I just keep thinking about BL and this little fella, there were so many people out there who would have loved and cherished them and they didn;t know a scrap of love their whole lives. It's so sad and utterly disgraceful of the parents. I know this little guy doesn't have a name or face just yet (publicly) but I keep thinking of BL and how beautiful she was and how so many people would have cherished her and taken 100s of pictures of her laughing and smiling, all they had to do was hand her over to the authorities or leave her at the door of the local hospital. The thing is, the reason these people do these awful things rather than give the babies up is because they get some sick enjoyment out of it which is why they should be exterminated.x

Well considering the definition of a paedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to children it's not surprising these monsters keep the children they have. :nope:

I was looking through some pictures of LO and realised that she had more pictures taken on her first day in hospital than poor BL had in her entire life and that is the saddest thing. That little girl was never seen smiling, laughing or anything other than the awful picture they have of her (I dont want to go into to much detail but you'll know the one I mean). How does anyone deserve an existence like that? This poor little boy as well :nope:. I am just praying now that he survives, let there be a little bit of good still left for him in this world.

xxx

This is where " an eye for an eye " should come into play!! Sick *******!!

This is disgusting. It just makes me ill to think that anybody could do something as horrific as this. About a week ago my mom told me that there was recently a father who strapped his one year old baby in the car seat and dumped him in the river. He did end up dying from drowning. I just can't imagine the fear that these babies face. I just can't fathom someone doing things like this. Are there any updates on how he is doing? Is he expected to recover?

I was wondering about updates too, it seems to have disappeared from the news. I'm still praying hard that he's pulling through xx

Unfortunately I haven't heard anything further either. I just hope that no news is good news.

Xxx

Still no news? It hasn't even made the news over here. I hope he is doing OK xx

I just read about BL. So sad for that poor baby girl. Absolutely horrific.

Totally depraved, the only solace really is that he is too young for this to have any lasting emotional damage and he'll never remember it. God speed and get well soon little baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->