WARNING SENITIVE MATERIAL!!! what the hell is this world coming too...

The fucker that did this should be put in front of a firing squad. Or, better still, thrown into the general population of the country's most violent prison. Let him see how he likes being raped and beaten--and let the other prisoners do it to him until he's good and dead. :growlmad:

My thoughts exactly!:growlmad:

I'm a naturally curious person and normally I will google something even if I know it will be horrible but can I honestly say that googling about BL made me physically sick. I thought about her all the time. Unfortunately this little girl is dead now and my thoughts cant help her, all they done was make me extremely sad and horrified that people could hurt someone so much. Dont look it up CherryGlitter, nothing good will come of you doing it I promise.

I honestly cant believe these people are out on bail. Why? I just dont get it.

xxx

Oops sorry guys i shouldnt have said her name. didnt occur to me as it was already a thread with a warning. Apologies if ive upset anyone :(

Oops sorry guys i shouldnt have said her name. didnt occur to me as it was already a thread with a warning. Apologies if ive upset anyone :(

:hugs: as traumatised as I am, I'm sort of glad I googled. I think its easy to become desensitized to the suffering that goes on in this world. Reading about BL, I feel challenged to do something. Just don't know what...

Yeh i know what u mean. Awareness is good. Maybe it will prevent a child ending up with the same fate as Bl xxx

dont worry hun...you didnt force me to google it!x

I don't know if it is like this in UK prisons, but in the United States the disgusting animals have to be placed separate from general population. Once they are admitted to a prison everyone knows their crime and if you rape, kill or molest a woman child you are immediately a target and most likely you will be killed. Most that do the killings of these disgusting people are in there for life so they could not care anyway. Just wondered if it is like that in the UK prisons also?

^^Yes its the same in UK prisons unfortunately I think they should go into mass population with everyone else and see what it feels like to be the victim instead of being protected when they are the lowest of the low it not even like theres an excuse for commiting rape, child abuse etc but thats another debate...

I heard about this today and feel so sorry for him hope he gets well and is kept well away from whoever did this to him poor thing :(

There are stories saying he passed away this morning.

:(

V xxx

Seen this on Faceboook:

"NATHAN AND KATHY RAWLINGS NAMED AND SHAMED!!! YOU'RE SICK FOR RAPING YOUR 1 MONTH OLD SON! BROKE HIS COLLAR BONE, HIS ARM, RIBS AND GAVE HIM INTERNAL DAMAGE YOU COULDNT HIDE FOREVER! Poor little angel is now safe in heaven, he lost his fight for life at 6am this morning! Please share so everyone knows who these abusers are and maybe we can stop it happening to another innocent life!"

:cry: RIP little man, no more pain and suffering for you now xxx

Seen this on Faceboook:

"NATHAN AND KATHY RAWLINGS NAMED AND SHAMED!!! YOU'RE SICK FOR RAPING YOUR 1 MONTH OLD SON! BROKE HIS COLLAR BONE, HIS ARM, RIBS AND GAVE HIM INTERNAL DAMAGE YOU COULDNT HIDE FOREVER! Poor little angel is now safe in heaven, he lost his fight for life at 6am this morning! Please share so everyone knows who these abusers are and maybe we can stop it happening to another innocent life!"

:cry: RIP little man, no more pain and suffering for you now xxx

Does anyone have any news links to confirm that the baby passed away? I can't find any updates online, and I don't consider Facebook a very reliable source. I hope so much that it isn't true. :cry:

I would think it would have been in the news, at least the local news in that area-and it wasn't xx

ive been seeing alot of this status copied on facebook x

found this (not sure if from today?)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3979633/Raped-baby-boy-still-critical.html

So, apologies for posting the status from facebook xx

Thanks Summer Rain..... does seem strange though that there hasn't been an update?

Maybe there has been no change in his condition, or the police are trying to keep it quiet as there were people causing trouble outside the house where it took place?

https://www.gravesendreporter.co.uk..._baby_as_police_warn_off_vigilantes_1_1148279

This is dated Thursday 8th 9:39am. Not sure if it just a re run of the story, although it does state that the couple should be answering bail today..........

The Gravesend Messenger reported this morning that the baby boy remains in stable but critical condition. Apparently, the police haven't been able to perform all the scans they need to confirm the nature of his assault because his health is still too frail.

I will still be praying for him to pull through until I see a news report, FB doesn't seem reliable enough. I just keep on imagining him healthy and happy and with new parents who love him.xxx

THe last I heard he was stable but critical definately would've herd something somewhere if he died

Hoping hes ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->