WARNING SENITIVE MATERIAL!!! what the hell is this world coming too...

I was telling my mum about this and she told me about a case when I was a baby of a two year old girl being raped. Her internal injuries were horrific and apparently she had permanent damage to her little internal organs.

To charge that man of rape and grievous bodily harm is not enough. It is one of the most brutal, cold things i have ever heard. I can't stop thinking about that poor baby :cry:

They had an article in the Mirror once about how it is fairly common in some areas of South Africa; rape of babies usually girls-as there is a myth that having unprotected sex with a virgin cures HIV/AIDs and since no woman will have unprotected sex with a HIV positive man knowingly they rape little girls of any age :(, most of the babies who had been raped in this way were HIV positive and dumped in orphanages as their families no longer wanted them plus they had serious damage to their bowels meaning they needed colostomy bags and loads of surgery for the rest of their lives :cry:

I was telling my mum about this and she told me about a case when I was a baby of a two year old girl being raped. Her internal injuries were horrific and apparently she had permanent damage to her little internal organs.

To charge that man of rape and grievous bodily harm is not enough. It is one of the most brutal, cold things i have ever heard. I can't stop thinking about that poor baby :cry:

They had an article in the Mirror once about how it is fairly common in some areas of South Africa; rape of babies usually girls-as there is a myth that having unprotected sex with a virgin cures HIV/AIDs and since no woman will have unprotected sex with a HIV positive man knowingly they rape little girls of any age :(, most of the babies who had been raped in this way were HIV positive and dumped in orphanages as their families no longer wanted them plus they had serious damage to their bowels meaning they needed colostomy bags and loads of surgery for the rest of their lives :cry:

Oh my goodness that is horrific. There has to be some sort of stronger punishment for this type of crime, any petition that gets over 100000 signatures legally must be discussed in parliament so perhaps that is one way of making a start to that end goal.

The one question that keeps running round my head in this case is "how could this have been allowed to happen?" at one
Month old, I would have thought the health services would have still been
Quite close to the family, or at least picked up on some sort of issue that the baby might have been on danger, or was this incident completely out of he blue?

Oh my goodness that is horrific. There has to be some sort of stronger punishment for this type of crime, any petition that gets over 100000 signatures legally must be discussed in parliament so perhaps that is one way of making a start to that end goal.

The one question that keeps running round my head in this case is "how could this have been allowed to happen?" at one
Month old, I would have thought the health services would have still been
Quite close to the family, or at least picked up on some sort of issue that the baby might have been on danger, or was this incident completely out of he blue?

We definitely need stronger laws reagrding this I completely agree!

At 1 month my HV was still involved but realistically she wasnt here all the time so unfortunately had I been inclined to abuse my daughter there would have been no one really to stop me...sickening but not really the fault of anyone bar the monsters who done it!

I do also know where you were coming from earlier. I read the BL and I have not been able to get that little girl out of my mind. I was beginning to not forget but think less about her when I read baby P and now this. This is not to deter from the babies involved at all...but I need to also be able to not think about these things sometimes. It's hard though. I work for social services, have trained in child abuse and have worked closely and first hand with abused children but just sometimes stories come out that take my breath away. I know they need to be exposed, they need to be out there for justice to ever be done but my God I just wish they didnt exist.

xxx

I can't bring myself to read the article, the title is enough to make sick to my stomach :sick: :nope: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: it's so sad.i have no words

Are there any updates on the little boy? I just googled and couldn't find anything. I keep thinking about him :cry:

I can't bring myself to read the article, the title is enough to make sick to my stomach :sick: :nope: :cry:

Me either I can't read it :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: How cruel.. I can't believe people like this so cruel are walking around and free in this world :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I think the worst case of this kind ive ever heard of was baby Brianna Lopez. After reading that case and watching that video it still haunts me to this day. what they did to that precious baby. they should never be released. but they will be. We need a much harsher justice system to protect these babies from such monsters

The male and female that did that should be locked up indefinitely, people as SICK as that should NOT be allowed to roam freely, i think its bloody disgusting that people like this do hardly any time in prison............this isnt a one of situation/mistake these sort of people are mentally sick, wired wrong and nothing will fix that.
Letting them back out into society is putting every child at risk.

poor baby.....hope he gets through this and a loving family adopt him. x

I think the worst case of this kind ive ever heard of was baby Brianna Lopez. After reading that case and watching that video it still haunts me to this day. what they did to that precious baby. they should never be released. but they will be. We need a much harsher justice system to protect these babies from such monsters

Yeah thats who I meant by BL. I have never read anything so horrific and it still haunts me.

xxx

Yeah thats who I meant by BL. I have never read anything so horrific and it still haunts me.

xxx

ive just googled it and wish i didnt. how could a mother allow that to happen? that is the most heartbreaking thing ive ever read, that poor little girl xxxx

xxx

ive just googled it and wish i didnt. how could a mother allow that to happen? that is the most heartbreaking thing ive ever read, that poor little girl xxxx

Aw hun thats why I always only say the initials as I googled it after someone mentioned it on here and I have never regretted anything more. :hugs::hugs:

xxx

xxx

Aw hun thats why I always only say the initials as I googled it after someone mentioned it on here and I have never regretted anything more. :hugs::hugs:

xxx

its horrible i cant stop thinking about what the baby went through every day, poor little angel. wish i never looked but then again at least the people that did that are in prison for 50+ years, the monsters that did this to the little boy in this country will be out within a few years, so wrong.x

i've seen BL been mentioned on here a few times.
never been brave enough to google though.

Don't google it. I did. I regretted it. Poor sweetheart :cry:

I posted about BL a little while ago after stupidly googling it after it was mentioned in a thread about 'the worst things you've ever seen'. I feel like a different person now after knowing about it because I seriously didn't believe before that humans were capable of such evil.

And today I read that the depraved sickos that did this to this poor little boy are out on bail?? I mean, what on earth??? On bail?? They need to be locked up for good!

I also read that police had to calm things as riots nearly broke out outside the house the family lived in where the abuse took place.

I also read the little boys condition in improving, but still critical xx

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-breaks-vigil-month-old-baby-rib-broken.html

Glad to hear he's improving.

I can't believe they are out on bail! You can't really blame the mobs at their house can you? There was a case here not long ago about a little girl who was missing, they later charged the parents with her murder. There was sooooooooo much public hatred for that couple.

i've seen BL been mentioned on here a few times.
never been brave enough to google though.

i would advise against it tbh. its one of those things that will stay with you forever, not nice at all :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->