was so convinced

jam29

Reaction score
that i would get af today but did a hpt about an hour ago and its positive!! it was one of the clearblue ones with the conseption thing on it so aparently im 4-5 wks. still cant get hopes up though, am having a few lower abdo pains tho is that normal? :happydance:

Wow congrats , Can i be nosey heard allot of theese clear blue stories wich tell you how far you are , I have no clue about them were are they baught from ? . xx .

thankyou i got mine from superdrug. they also sell them in boots too. :hug:

Congratulations hun - its pretty common to have crampy pains similar to AF pains... I was constantly expecting AF to turn up till about 8wks when I was pregnant LOL

Its just things stretching & getting ready for your baby to grow so try not to worry xx

Ooooooo just seen them on ebay how nifty are they :) . Have a happy and healthy 9 months hun . xx .

thankyou all so much for your advice and kind wishes. xx

Congratulations! Mild period like cramping is completely normal :hugs:

that i would get af today but did a hpt about an hour ago and its positive!! it was one of the clearblue ones with the conseption thing on it so aparently im 4-5 wks. still cant get hopes up though, am having a few lower abdo pains tho is that normal? :happydance:

Congrats on your BFP!! How much do those clear blues cost and can i get them from the store?? HOw many dpo are you? when is af due?:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->