washing baby clothes and blankets

bubblicous

mum of 2 pregnant wif no3
Reaction score
when did you get around to doing this

am i completely disorganised that ive not even started yet

ive had mine washed for weeks i couldnt help myself

I just did all newborn clothes and blankets last week at 35 weeks, this week I'm planning to wash 0-3 month clothes.

Just the final few bits to get then I'll do a last wash - already done the stuff I got ages ago... I love looking at it all folded up in the drawer!
J x

thanks ladies

i keep saying right im going to do it then i dont hopefully tomorrow the weather will be nice that way i can get it done and hung out

I started mine last week when started my maternity leave :) all done.

I have just gone the vests and baby grows havent done outfits etc or blankets.

Will do blankets this week me thinks :)
x

I did it about 32 weeks, but I'm a bit obsessive with cleaning and organising at the best of times lol!

It doesn't take too long though as while there may be lots of clothes and blankets they're all pretty small, so if you've got lots of similar colours - eg lots of white and lemon etc - you can get quite a lot in one wash and dry it pretty quickly.

I did all the newborn and bedding, then cracked onto the 0-3. It only took about 3 days to get the lot done (before I was on maternity so just doing washes at night) and we've got a lot of stuff really as had lots of hand-me-downs given to us. I washed all the soft toys/play mat etc too.

I even ironed the clothes so they looked nice in the wardobe lol.. but I know I won't be bothering to iron stuff once baby arrives lol!

im 38 + weeks and i just did mine so they be fresh i did the little sizes 0-3 and the other sizes i will wait in case baby is bigger then i thought so i can return them

I just did some, but our baby shower is this coming shower, so I know I will have more. I am always done with stuff was ahead, just how my personality is, but also annoying sometimes because it makes me too anxious :p

I don't even know if I'll be moving house in the next 8 weeks. Nor do I have any drawer space for baby stuff. So mine probably won't get washed til last minute! Or after he's here!

I haven't even bought mine yet so I would say your pretty organised! :thumbup:

I started early with this one :haha: I have just washed them up yesterday in Charlies Soap :) Going to get them in the dresser this week :thumbup: Going to start packing our bags in a couple weeks too :)

This is top of my to do list once I finish for mat leave in 3 weeks!.......so sad but I'm quite excited about doing it, having them all fresh and smelling nice x

I'm doing all mine tomorrow weather permitting :happydance:

I finish work in a couple of weeks when I'll be just under 35 weeks so going to start then

I washed mine this week. Wanted to take advantage of the fine weather so I could dry it on the line plus my son arrived at 38 weeks so you never know!

I just did all mine yesterday! It was exciting. Now all I need is my little princess. :)

i did all mine ages ago.. when i was about 28 weeks.. everything is washed, ironed and packed away..

well... apart from his moses basket material cover thing.. ive just washed that tonight.. along with some sheets and 2 new outfits that my OH's friend in work got for him..

xx

I started washing mines last week. Just finished everything today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->