Washing baby clothes.

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Have you washed your baby's clothes yet?

If so when did you do it?

And have you all used non bio washing powder?

:flower:

I did in 2nd tri, but never have with previous babies. I used non bio gel from aldi its a bargain and smells nice.

I've washed everything in the lavender Bold 2in1 but will probably rewash everything. OH thinks we should use this but I don't really see the point...

I've washed everything in the lavender Bold 2in1 but will probably rewash everything. OH thinks we should use this but I don't really see the point...

Oh I've never seen that before.

I was planning on using fairy non bio.

Yep everything washed in non-bio and hung up in wardrobe ready to be worn!

Definitely non bio as opposed to biological powder as their skin can be very sensitive in the early weeks. I have only just now stopped using non bio for my 2 year old and that's only because she has never had any skin problems or reactions.

Nope, haven't waahed anything:.. Been trying to get the urge.. But I just can't do it.. I've been depressed to an extreme as of late..

I'm so sorry to here that Layla :hugs: hope your feeling better soon xx

I've been washing and putting away in the closet/dresser as soon as I get them :) I have all the necessities, but do keep getting a few more items, plus my mom and sister have been shopping like crazy for her as well, and my sisters been giving me her daughters hand me downs(she's 2 1/2 now and the only other girl :D )
Right now I use Tide Free & Gentle as that's what I can get in town. Now that I have Amazon Prime, I plan on having a standing order on a better detergent. Haven't decided which one just yet.

I need to get mine done this week. I have a question though- i will I
Use fairy non bio but wondered if its safe to also use fabric softener?

I think you can buy fairy non bio fabric conditioner too :)

Ah thank you- I didn't know that. Ill need to be careful as I like to go a little crazy with too much fabric softener when I was mine and hubby's clothes!

I love my fabric softener also! As long as your using the non bio one I can't see any harm in putting a little extra in the machine ;)

I did it all in 2nd tri got more to wash now lol i handwashed everything in fairy non bio x

Can I ask why you hand washed? That must of taken you forever :haha:

I got everything washed this past week :) It was super exciting and getting things put away, I didn't use special soap though. I figured LO is going to be touching our skin and clothes so I may as well stick it all together. DH is sensitive to certain soaps so I think it'll be just fine.

More washing will have to be done once I buy more onesies though, I have plenty of outfits but not enough under onesies!

I washed all nb to 3 month clothing at about 36 weeks, right before I was put on bed rest. I washed them in All Free & Clear. I have sensitive skin, so that's what I have to use.

I was just going to post that I planned on using All free and clear too! I don't know what non bio is but I've always used All free and clear or something of the sort with all my babies and for me and dh as dh has sensitive skin and I felt it was better to get lo used to what we use so there is less of a chance of allergic reactions.

We only use non bio in this house so that's what baby clothes been washed in. Still need to wash a few bits. Planning on doing this tomorrow and finish packing bags also.

Iv washed some but not all. Iv been using the asda little angels powder and conditioner as that's what was on offer when I did the shopping so iv been using it for all the washing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->