Washing baby clothes.

Non bio is better for sensitive skin :)

I used it with my daughter for a while as she was very sensitive to anything with scent in, she got bad eczema too at one point so I'm expecting the same for this little one.

What is non bio? I only ever heard of dreft.. But I see you ladies talking a lot about non bio..

Non bio is basically washing powder with no enzymes in it :) I will try find you a link :)

https://www.softeningyourworld.co.uk/fairy-non-bio.html

For example, this is what I will be using :)

https://www.softeningyourworld.co.uk/fairy-non-bio.html

For example, this is what I will be using :)

Ah...I see...ok. We don't have that one here..we have all free and clear, tide free and baby dreft... Thanks!

Funny you asked. I just finished washing them this evening lol. I used Dreft detergent. Not sure if they have it where ure at.

I read that basically, using as little as possible to wash baby's stuff with is the best idea. I got some Eco, all natural stuff specifically for babies with a hint of conditioner in it. I would've got just a normal baby one but I have quite sensitive skin myself, so prempting that my little girl could have the same.
Have now finished washing, ironing and hanging everything in her wardrobe. Have even gone to the lengths of hanging things in age order and by clothing type. My nesting has gone a bit crazy haha

I have washed and ironed all vests and sleepsuits etc, used persil non bio as that's what we use anyway. Not washed dungarees and things yet. Lol. mine are in the drawers and hanging up in size order too xx

I've washed all mine all ready, and will probably do newborn again a week or 2 before D-day! And definitely in non-bio :thumbup:

I bought more onesies today, just plain white ones for under sleepers and such. I'm afraid to wash them and have them shrink though:haha: I know Gerber are horrible at shrinking so I bought 0-3 and 3-6 month, but I'm still nervous to wash them... Should have gone for Carter's but the Gerber were on sale!

No washing done yet... I still have to sort through all our clothes and find the smallest sizes.
I wash baby/kid stuff with Soap Nuts - everything else irritates our oldest. No fabric softener.

I bought more onesies today, just plain white ones for under sleepers and such. I'm afraid to wash them and have them shrink though:haha: I know Gerber are horrible at shrinking so I bought 0-3 and 3-6 month, but I'm still nervous to wash them... Should have gone for Carter's but the Gerber were on sale!

Even if they shrink, they're really stretchy so you can still get good use out of them.. I just washed Carter's newborn and they look soooo tiny...

I'm not bothering. My sister in law never did so i'm not either although have heard from others you should. Plus if i've brought the wrong sizes in things theres more chance i'll be able to exchange/get a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->