Washing cloth

Scally

Reaction score
Can u put nappies in with your normal wash or do they have to be done separately? The reason i ask is that we have bought two to try out at first, hoping to get more if she gets on with them, do i need to wash them separately? Do u put them on a special cycle in the machine? Do u soak them first if they have only been weed on?
Thank u :kiss:

Wash wise you could put them i with other washing but dont use softner and try to use less detergent (so wash stuff that isnt really dirty) then do a rinse cycle afterwards.
Are they brand new or preloved?
You dont need to soak them before you wash them no, just put them in a dry bucket or straight in the machine.
Most nappies can go on 40 or 60 degree washes.

Thank u anothersquish, they are preloved, shall i wash them before i use them? I am hoping if we get on with them we can then build up our stash and will be able to wash them separately.

I would do yes, just because you dont know what other people have used to wash them in.
What makes have you gone for?

Thank u, i am hoping they'll come today, soooo excited, we have got a couple of Fuzzi Bunz. Then the lovely Diz has lent us some to try too x

oo lovely I had tiny fuzzis when Theo was newborn and they worked really well for us, though we did put hemp inserts in with the microfibre one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->