Washing hugalugs

M

MummyKaya

Mine say cold hand wash only. Please say it's ok to put them in the washing machine as some days I barely get a chance to do much, let alone extra washing lol. Thank you

I put mine in the wash but only a cool wash. I bought some Babylegs someone managed to shrink by putting on a 60 wash.

Thanks, so 40 degrees should be ok or would you reccomend a 30 wool/delicates wash?

does your machine not have a quick wash, on mine if i turn the boiler off it gets a literal cold wash cos it heats the water up instant through the boiler, my washer doesnt go lower than 40 which is still fairly hot i think?

x

does your machine not have a quick wash, on mine if i turn the boiler off it gets a literal cold wash cos it heats the water up instant through the boiler, my washer doesnt go lower than 40 which is still fairly hot i think?

x

thanks hun, I have no idea, just moved and it's a rented place no instructions for machine. It's got daily wash?? Will have a play around with it later x

hmm i dunno lol, if you do a 30 wash you can put your hand in the drawer when its taking the powder in and see if it feels hot or cold?

x

They have been through on a 40 wash and been fine, mostly 30 or 'cold' (15degrees I think) though :) They go through on normal cotton wash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->