washing machines!

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
Argh?!!! Mines packed in, for no reason

Put a load in last night before putting maddox to bed, came down and it had randomly stopped, full of water, so i drained it manually, nothing stuck in filter or anything, set it to spin this morning and it spun and finished so i thought great working again

So put another load in, set to wash and nothing happens! At all!

Wtf

Belt might have come off.

V xxx

There might be something stuck in it further inside? Has happened to mine before and it was underwear :blush:

^WTS. Another thing is, I am presuming it is an electronic LCD display machine? Sometimes if something doesn't spin; ie the machine isn't balanced properly it can temporarily mess up the computer inside the machine and stop the cycles from running in the full sequence. Usually leaving the machine unused for 48 hours will reset this but sometimes you may need a repair person to come and reset the computerised bit inside, they usually don't charge much for it as its pretty minor xx

Itsnot got lcd display just dials and a start stop button, managed to set it off this morning, but come bk to it stopped full of watrr with the start button flashing red at mr ?

this has happened to 3 of my machines (me and washing machines don't get on great :blush:)
if you have checked the filter it could mean there is something blocking the drainage pipe (the hose that usually connects under the sink) or that there is something blocked in the mechanism inside

if you are handy with tools (or know someone who is) you can google the make of machine and get a you tube video showing how to dismantle it

hope its an easy fix x

Maybe you need a new pump or there may be a blockage in the pump/tube, if its not sucking up the water.
I recently found that over filling my machine with too many clothes or using too much powder causes it to flood, I had to do a service wash which involves running it on empty on the hottest temperature with a special cleaning tablet.

hubbys been working 12 hr shifts l8ly but tomoro is on a normal shift so when he gets in im gona get him to take a look

i have a feeling it may be limescale damage as the water here in cyprus is horrible, and i have to descale kettle every week!

Could it be that the clothes are uneven around the bowl? That can stop my washing machine working sometimes x

our washing machine started to do this and it turned out to be the pump.
it would only work sometimes. right pain in the arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->