Wasn’t expecting this! 7dpo...thoughts?

promise07

Reaction score
So we are a couple of months away from TTC again after our two losses earlier this year. I’m lightly tracking O with just CM and symptoms. I’m guessing I’m at most 7-9dpo. I’m spotting which is normal for me at cd26, but I also had a drop of true red blood mixed in with a LOT of CM yesterday after a BM. Can’t seem to catch my breath and sore boobs are all the symptoms I’ve got.

What do you ladies think? This is Walgreens pink dye test and I'm considering the fact that it may be a false positive but I will pick up another brand tomorrow. There were two in the box and I dipped the second test in water which came out BFN...
3.jpg

If the second one was stark negative, I’d think it’s a faulty test until you can confirm.

Fx for you!

That really does look like the start of a bfp! Fingers crossed for your next test x

Thanks everyone for responding! Here’s a blue dye I dipped into the same urine. Not sure what to think yet but I’ll test again tomorrow hopefully with a FREE or CBE. They’ve become so hard to find lately.

Cramping and spotting still...

image.jpg

I can see lines on both of them,id bet a lot of money that they are not evaps......go on ur next test with progression xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->