Watching your LO and OH what makes you smile

Aus_Amy

Mummy to Cameron
Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread on what makes you smile when watching your OH interact with your LO..

Mine is watching the interaction and then watching identical grins come on my OH and Baby's faces..

Moments I hope to remember in the years to come :)

Its taken my DH a while to really bond with LO but now he's become more of a little person to DH I love to see them interact. My LO loves his Daddy and now he puts his arms out for him DH loves it :cloud9:

I bathe with lo every night and oh gets him out dry dressed etc. I love laying in the bath listening to them oh has a getting dry song, a nappy on song, a getting dressed song and lo laughs all the way through!

Watching my DH cuddling on the couch with LO while feeding her bedtime bottle ( he loves to study her features ) makes me fall in love with him over and over again !

J and OH look in the same direction and it's quite obvious that J is OH's son. Their heads are shaped the exact same LOL.

I also love the way that OH smiles when J giggles or plays with him. He was so reluctant when J was first born about being a dad, and now he absolutely loves spending time with J.

AWWW thanks guys it's so precious the time they spend together :)

My dh carries her around like a trophy... Hes such a proud daddy.

My DH calls during the day to talk to him, everytime the phone rings my LO perks up and if it is not his daddy he cries. He gets so excited when he gets home in the evening and stares at his dad with the biggest smile on his face. DH does not like to be away from him especially on the weekends and i don't mind leaving the house to do grocery shopping or whatever needs to be done.

Thomas and his daddy do tummy-time together and it's so gorgeous! The way my OH encourages him, calls him "my little muscle man", tells him about what he's doing, then praises him for doing so well - it melts my heart.

And then when LO and I get up in the morning OH is always so happy to see LO and can't wait to grab him off me for a cuddle and kiss.

oh I just sit there watching them the whole time they're together, they're so funny and so sweet, atm Lucy loves sitting on her daddy's shoulders while he's sitting down, wedged between the chair (sounds awful, but it's honestly quite safe haha) Lucy sits there stroking his head and sometimes trying to eat it. Also when they play together their eyes both just light up it's amazing to watch :D

Lovely thread :hugs:

I love seeing Aria's face light up when OH does something silly. He likes to dance about when changing her and she just lies looking at him as if to sy 'your so silly but I love you anyway'.

I love walking in and he's holding her, she's munching his hand and they are both glues to a kids tv programme! I think he enjoys them more than she does though.

xxx

i love it when jj sits in his little push around car thing and OH pushes him around the floor in it and little man giggles when they try and "run mummy over"

Both kids run to the stair gate when they hear the door open! I love seeing their faces and DH's face. You can tell that being in work all day is worth it when he comes home to that x

I love how my LO will just stare at OH completely amused by him just being here, and when they play together, they just get all hyper and giddy!

The way Dillon looks up at Daddy when he's bathing him. He loves his daddy's voice :cloud9:

We ere doing some food shopping yesterday, Maya was sitting in the shopping trolley and hubby was pushing it. At one point I caught hubby eskimo kissing her and she was laughing her little head off, it was so sweet. :cloud9:

I love when DH gets LO out of his cot in the morning and they are all snuggled up in bed together...Its lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->