Water breaking vs contractions

1st spontaneous rupture at 36+4 then needed cervadil gel to ripen the cervix natural vaginal deliver after 9 hour labour

2nd- contractions started but I was leaking fluid. Went to emerg to get checked and waters went. Was 5 cm already and contracting at 4 min intervals but couldn't feel it yet. Lol. Normal fast vaginal deliver after 5 hours of labour. Hubby caught baby cause doc didn't make it. Arrived at hospital at 3:27am... Healthy baby boy 6 lbs 12 oz at 3:35 am

All 3 they spontaneously broke after labour was established.
#1 35 minutes before birth
#2 and #3 after pushing a few times..
I'm interested to see how this one will go lol

#1 waters broke on their own but was a slow leak. Was 36+4.
#2 had to be induced for medical problem at 37. Water was broken during induction.
#3 waters broke on their own.

With my first waters never broke. I made it to 6cm before it was decided to go with a c-sect since he wasn't handling things well.

1st waters broke at 36 weeks and then had to be induced as nothing was happening.

2nd I was in prodromal labor for 8 days then active labor hit, waters were broke by doctor at 8 cm.

First pregnancy contractions started, I labored at home and when I got to the hospital my water was broken at 7cm I think. Second pregnancy contractions started first, after I was in the hospital with an epidural in and ready, my water broke on its own I was about 8cm. Hopefully this 3rd time around labor will be just as smooth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->