watery CM

MrS. MaBrEy

Homeschool mom of 2
Reaction score
can you tell me for sure what it is suposed to mean? unless i O'd VERY late it is past O date... i am CD36 today...of what i think to be a 43 day cycle but who knows....any ideas?

no takers? dang...we lost V and we lost everyone with answers... sad:cry:

Won't read and run, but don't know the answer either! Hope you find out!

Hard to say hun, only you know if this is abnormal for you or not, if it is it might be a good sign? Sorry I don't have a real answer for you.

Good luck and babydust :dust:

I always thought the watery stuff was a sign of OV, am I wrong then?

well no ur not wrong watery cm is a sign of fertility and ovulation approuching BUT it can also be a sign of pregnancy, now in pregnancy u get fertile cm especially early preg and any women who has been preg will agree this......u tend to get watery creamy cm ALOT when early preg, it sometimes worries me also feels like i coming on af but when i feel there it always creamy water or clear watery cm, now its also not unusual for women to also have watery cm in the luteal phase even if not preg and after ovulation, to be honest thinking back to the past iv also had fertile cm after ov think it just happens sometimes but if u are worried (which i wouldnt be) then see a doc huns, hope u find ur answer huns but sometimes things like this will be left unanswered its just the magic of the human body for you xxxxxxxxxxx :dust: xxxxxxxxxxx

i get this watery cm sometimes, sometimes its quite bad tmi sorry,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->