waybullo Happyland Sophie the giraffe and more

XsarahGrace

OH, and Boo
Reaction score
Vtech soft singing radie in orange works perfectly only been used couple of times usually £9.99. £4.50 posted
sold

Vtech peekaboo pink book with nursery rhyms in needs new batteries they still work just on there way out. cost me £14.99
£5.00 posted
sold

Peekaboo lau lau was brought second hand on here still works perfectly and in great conditon £7 posted as it's quite heavy and postage alone will be £4.90 sold

Lullaby deli her cheeks light up and shes soothing paid £22 at christmas not been used still in new condition £10 posted
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/Xscenebarbie/Ebay020.jpg

Happy land fun fair playset minus the carousel with extra people to play with
like new £12.50 posted as quite big
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/Xscenebarbie/Ebay022.jpg

Waybullo sounds book new unused £6 postedsold

Pink taggy used but still got a lot of love left £3.50 posted
sold

Sophie the giraffe teether one of the spares been used but hardly at all like new as we have about 4 in the house my daughter loves them £4.50 postedsold

yes thats fine my paypal is above your post me your address once paid and will get it sent out in the morning

how does the peakaboo lau lau work hun?

you press her body and her ears come over her eyes and she says peekaboo cheeby and other sayings

Can i have that please hun
you aitn got anything else waybuloo have you hun

i did have tonnes of it a while back but i've sold the other stuff already sorry hun had loads i have another book somewere that doesnt have sounds but thats it i think x

if you could pay the paypal address above and then pm your address x

oh missed out on sophie!! i keep missing them when they're on here! x

i will have a route round i have like 4 of them little one still loves them but oh thinks 4 is a bit to much but we've lost a few so i have them just encase
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->