• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We all want a christmas/2011 baby please

torilou

Reaction score
Ok girls thought I would start a thread to see who manages to conceive this month for christmas babys!

Would be lovely to fill this thread up to give us all some hope for the final month of a xmas/2011 baby xxx

Oh I would so love a baby for Christmas! Lets hope it happens!

xx

I would LOVE a christmas baby!!!! well any baby would be nice but it would be a perfect christmas gift :)
I am CD2 now

Im on CD1 and I'm starting new meds this month Famera on CD3 then HCG injections on peak day. I'm so excited!

Good luck xx

Fingers crossed girls, im just so hoping to at least ov this month!! xx

I'm hoping for a xmas baby, well, in fact a baby at any time would be perfect! I've been trying for over 20 months now so it would be a miracle tbh. I was on clomid for 2 months but didn't have a proper period so 'missed' my third. I don't think I've O'd this cycle as no EWCM and I've been poorly (food poisoning or stomach bug, not sure which) so I reckon my chances are slim, but I believe in miracles!
xxx

hey new on here

Been TTC for the last 19months now

This is DEFF my month and I WILL get a BFP this month!!!!!!!!

im on cd13 today and get to test around the 27th!

Fingers Crossed we all get BFP's this month good luck xxx

How are all you girlies getting on?? x

Rachaelmac

Nothing so far! No idea if or when I may ov this month xx

ME ME ME!!! I want one!! :wacko:

I keep saying to OH, surely it must be OUR turn by now!?!?! xxx

Mcmummy

Heres hoping eh! How you doing on the clomid? xx

Can I join too? Lets hope we all get our BFPs!!

Deep joy, I found out last night that my SIL is PG. It's accident #2 and she doesn't know when she's due other than maybe November. She thinks she may be 5/6 weeks gone, but she has a tiny little bulgy belly so she could be further (or she might have just put on weight :blush:). She is going for an early scan, but it's poss this little bean could be a valentines baby. Wow, I didn't think I could feel any more crap inside!?!?! But I do :cry:.
xxx

Would love an Xmas baby, ideally I want one born between September and Feb so gotta get cracking, come on eggies!

and tawkwa, :hug:

Mcmummy

Heres hoping eh! How you doing on the clomid? xx

Well it's going ok in that I'm getting positive OPKs each month.... and my side effects haven't been too bad... But it's not done the trick for us yet!
We've got this cycle (due to O later this week) and next cycle and then its back for ovarian drilling :wacko:

I ovulated on Valentines day last month & was sure it'd be a sign.... :cry:
Now I'm hoping for luck of the Irish as I'm due to O around 17th March :thumbup:
Its our wedding anniversary at the end of March too so a :bfp: would be a FAB anniversary pressie :winkwink::winkwink:

Deep joy, I found out last night that my SIL is PG. It's accident #2 and she doesn't know when she's due other than maybe November. She thinks she may be 5/6 weeks gone, but she has a tiny little bulgy belly so she could be further (or she might have just put on weight :blush:). She is going for an early scan, but it's poss this little bean could be a valentines baby. Wow, I didn't think I could feel any more crap inside!?!?! But I do :cry:.
xxx

Its horrible isn't it :cry::cry:
6 of our friends announced they were pregnant in the first week of January... I was devastated. Especially when a couple many weren't planned/expected/wanted.
One of my friends keeps moaning about her pregnancy now on her FB status and I want to scream at her! I've blocked her from my newsfeed so I don't have to read her whinging about the one thing I want more than anything. :wacko:

Mcmummy

I know its hard when its something someone wants but Il bet my bottom dollar on it that nearly all of us will still moan when we get our bfps (I say WHEN! WILL!) and are waddling around with a bump and sore legs and aching back etc etc, its very hard to diss those around us that do moan who are pregnant but it is just natural and we wouldnt be human if we didnt do it even though theres a long struggle to get there for some of us, it may be hard seeing it but try to keep positive about your own struggles as its not anyones fault that we arent there yet, and yes it may be easy for me to say as I am a mother and am fortunate to of gone through it already but then maybe I can see it from both sides as im sure I will still whine and moan about the general niggles that you get when pregnant lol

Have had a slight change to the opk this morning so keeping my fingers crossed it will turn pos in the next day or 2, looks like we may be cycle buddies for this month mcmummy!! xxx

hello! I'am CD7 and really hoping for a success this month! Can't believe if it doesn't happen this month we won't be having a baby until 2012! really doing evertyhing I can this month! (ttc 2 years)
xx

Mcmummy

I know its hard when its something someone wants but Il bet my bottom dollar on it that nearly all of us will still moan when we get our bfps (I say WHEN! WILL!) and are waddling around with a bump and sore legs and aching back etc etc, its very hard to diss those around us that do moan who are pregnant but it is just natural and we wouldnt be human if we didnt do it even though theres a long struggle to get there for some of us, it may be hard seeing it but try to keep positive about your own struggles as its not anyones fault that we arent there yet, and yes it may be easy for me to say as I am a mother and am fortunate to of gone through it already but then maybe I can see it from both sides as im sure I will still whine and moan about the general niggles that you get when pregnant lol

Have had a slight change to the opk this morning so keeping my fingers crossed it will turn pos in the next day or 2, looks like we may be cycle buddies for this month mcmummy!! xxx

Hmmmmm I was having this convo with OH last week and although I think I might mention to him I'm uncomfortable or can't sleep etc ...
I honestly hand on heart don't think I will moan, coz at the very forefront of my mind will be what a gift it is and how long I would have given my right arm to be laiden down with a huge bump... I would/will be SO grateful and appreciative I don't think I'd grizzle much... it'll all be worth it :thumbup:

Also I think if I did have off days and find it a struggle, I'd say to my Mum or OH but I wouldn't whinge and moan on FB or here daily as its a kick in the teeth for other ladies that desperately want a baby....

But who knows, maybe I'll be the biggest whingepot going!! haha :haha:

Good luck for this week then....hopefully you'll get a nice dark OPK in the next couple of days, can't believe this is our last chance for a 2011 baby!! 2012 sounds so far away!! :wacko:

:dust: to all xx

hello! I'am CD7 and really hoping for a success this month! Can't believe if it doesn't happen this month we won't be having a baby until 2012! really doing evertyhing I can this month! (ttc 2 years)
xx

Good luck :thumbup:

Good luck ladies- we have just got our first hospital appointment through after nearly two years of trying. Spent yesterday close to tears- poor hubby couldn't understand why I was unhappy as at least we have the appointment! Why is something so natural so difficult for some people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->