• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We all want a christmas/2011 baby please

Oh, I'm sorry jfor3. Six days late...! Not nice at all :hugs:

Thanks ao30 - hopefully schoolteacher has had more luck.

Schoolteacher where are you? Fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Hi! im back, thank-you so much for keeping me in your converstations I appreciate it so much and I hope that you get this! Well AF got me..........
On the monday, it was early!!!!!!!! (so much for me reading that your LP doenst change!)can't believe it, my temp went way down the first couple of days but I hoped it was just because it was cold in the tent! but no AF came and I was so upset because for some reason we had high hopes this time! The cycle had gone really well, done everything at right time, etc, etc) I cried and cried which upset DH too as he felt helpless and prob blames himself a bit as he had low sperm after a VR.
It basically just runied a whole day of our holiday! We didnt do much and after wasting most of the day Dh got so cross/upset with the whole situation he just sat in the car for an hr looking really down and refused to get out!! So all in all Monday was not a good day!!I was so so gutted and I just don't know how much more I can take of this :(
(The holiday all in all was really really good though despite the major dampner!) Im sick of other people being/getting pregnant and am very sad for us all that we will have to go into 2012 threads......
Im so sorry to you both for your AF's.........and how ru both? i feel like it's never going to happen for me..................
Sorry this is a depressing post!
I hope you get this...............................
thinking of you both.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got my BFP this cycle!!! looks like im getting my xmas baby!!! :)

NGRidley, congrats! :dance: So happy that someone was able to get their BFP!

We are due Dec 24th from our 16th cycle of ttc thanks to Clomid! Praying for a sticky bean and a Christmas miracle! :baby: Baby dust to the rest of you for your own end of year babies!

I got my :bfp: today :happydance:
Can't believe it tbh.

I'm due 3rd Jan so just missed out on 2011 baby but who cares! :haha::haha:

OMG mcmummyTTC huge congratulations so happy for you! Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Make sure you keep us updated xxx

Im feeling pretty left out this month hopefully il get my BFP next month then we can all be bump buddies together xx

Thanks Rachael, I really hope you girls all get your :bfp:s soon so we can all move onto the pregnancy boards together xx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->