We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

WelshRose

3Angels, TTC#2 for 2+ yrs
Reaction score
Hey Everyone...:hugs:
My name is Lisa and after having been a member of this site for just over a year now I've seen a lot of people move thru the sections. I always feel that it's such a shame when you end up losing touch, So....

I'm really hoping that this will become a thread of fab girls that are looking to make friendships and not feel that they have to move elsewhere when their status changes....all welcome....all the time....WTT, TTC, PG and new Mummys:hugs:

A little bit about me...I'm 29, happily married and my DH and I have a son who's fast approaching his 5th birthday. We have been ttc #2 for the past 16mths. Sadly we have had 2 mcs in that time so really hoping that next time will be super sticky and super lucky.
Currently I'm having a very :loopy: cycle...that isn't the norm:dohh: My cycles are usually between 26 & 31days with O inbetween cd15-20. Today is cd45 and still no O:dohh:.....hoping for something...anything to happen soon:rofl:

Heaps of :dust: and :hugs: to everyone....hope you all join me!

Of course you can Louise....:yipee:....I have company....Just hoping that the others will come and join us here and that we can add some more new faces:winkwink:

The cramps that you mentioned hun could be a good sign of O....keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you:hugs:

morning girls...
welll, this is where will will be staying now..wooohoooooo...

its tree day here today.. kids are so excited.....

Lisa, i didnt make mince pies, i resisted .... cos i know i will just eat them....
re the ewcm, nope , its gone since friday, and i am pleased to say the sharp pains i was getting in the morning yesterday have gone of now too...they were gone by lunchtime yesterday.....so anyway, we shall see, if i am getting period pains by next weekend, i will know i am out, cos i know my body and i get the cramps around a week before she arrives...

If i o'd during the week, as i said before, we couldnt have done any more than we did totry to catch this eggy....

Hayley....that picture of Rylee is hilarious hahahah our dog , rooney, he picked up a pen lid one day and itlooked like he was smoking a fag, i didnt get to him in time to take picture , but it was funny, these dogs are mad Hayley,you will have great fun with her..

btw, to all the new ladies, I am laura, we are ttc #7 , i know that makes me sound like a nutterhead, but we had a mmc at `7 weeks in july, we want to try again....

ooooh when iwas getting the mugs out for the :coffee: this morning, i got a huge whiff of my xmas puddings, ( i havw them stored inthere inthe dark) i want to eat them NOW!!!!!..... i did buy some extra thick jersey cream with remi martin in tesco yesterday to go with them, ( the sell by date was for jan, ) i have a drawer in my fridge where i am collecting bits in time for xmas, like cheeses etc..... its looking very healthy in there, ( in abundance not healthiness quite the opposite onthat score)

Yeah, thanks my Rick gothome safely bout 11.30 last night, oh i missed him..bless his heart , he says he missed me too.... he had a great time with his big brother, ( gary has a son with another woman in ipswich) .... he wanted me to keep the lttlies awake to see him, bit theywere too tired.....

i am trying very hard to not think too much about whether or not we caught our eggy..but you all know ourselves, its noteasy to do ay? but i woul dbe the happiest OLD girl in the world if i got pg and had a sticky bean now.... would be so happy to have not abstain from the alcohol, etc....oh to have morning sickness and sore boobs ay girls???

Bexx....brilliant to see yo back lovey..i am sosorry you ar still struggling, but like lisa said, it will settle down soon, and your energy levels will come back up for a bit.... you poor girl, you seem to have the m/s real bad.... MUST BE A GIRL

ooooh another loobi novel going on here ..hahahahaha.....
Oh sod it i may just get off my arse and make the mince pies today, just a small batch, after all, it is tree day!!!!!!!!!

right herei go, another cup of tea is in order i think....

lotsa loobi love and :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Yay Loobi....a novel is always welcome hun and just what was needed:winkwink:

Mmmmm Christmas puds and mince pies....with thick cream!:munch:
:yipee: for tree day....as you know my Pickle had us decorating ours monday night:dohh::rofl: Looks pretty thou:thumbup: I think Erin was doing her tree this weekend as well.

It definately sounds like you're in the tww now hun....I've got everything tightly crossed for you!:hugs:

Big :hugs: and Love xxx

:dohh: i forgot that you had your tree up earlier in the week...

well, so much for being good today, i just polished off last nights pizza :haha:
i made it myself, and ithad all my favourite things on it, so when it was waving at me when i walked into the kitchen, i couldn't help it.... but hey..its gone now.... :wacko:

oooooh i am whispering now....the sun is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doubt it will last long though.....its soooooo windy.....

we are trying to plan another shopping trip up into the north.... tesco ireland have put thier prices up again..... its so expensive here..
i thinkgary is going to look for some work in uk, and then we will think bout coming home...i cant tell you how happy that makes me.....

maybe 2010 willbe a better year...i hope so.......

right my lovelies....here i go.... bye bye for now

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh My God Loobi....That's amazing news hun that Gary is going to look in the UK for work!....Any particular area of the UK?....Let me know if you need anything sweets:hugs:
Aww that's made my day that your 2010 is feeling a bit brighter...hope you get back here:hugs:

:rofl:....It's a good job that the virtual calories don't count hun.....My diet would be well and truly scuppered!:haha:

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Heya girls! :wave: So I finally got my lazy arse over here. :D

I'm seeing lots of PMA in here, keep it up girls. And if you want some free morning sickness, I have plenty to go around with all the baby dust. :D

I see we have a newbie in the group - hello and welcome! :wave: I guess that means I'd better introduce myself or you'll be wondering who the heck I am lol. I'm Becky, also 29, and currently preggers with No.1 after getting my BFP back in mid/late October. I met these lovely girls in the Pumpkin Patch thread and even though I'd only been a member for a matter of days they welcomed me with open arms. :flower:

Currently I am sofa-bound with pretty much 24-hour nausea, exhaustion and raging hormones. All these lovely things will be yours someday very soon. :D

Anyway, gonna hop off and watch last night's x-factor now. Will be back after the results for a chinwag. Oh, and I predict olly will go. :D

Here is where you have all been hiding.....so are we not posting on the other thread now girles?

I am still a newbie but will introduce myself to anyone else that hasnt seen my last thread. I am Clare 33, 34 in a few weeks :-(, have 2 kids, Ella 8 and Callum 6, we are trying for our 3rd. This is our 4th cycle but to be honest we could be BD a bit more, hubby seems to be tired but has promised me tonight :) Have not had my surge yet gonna test again at 8pm tonight. My cycles range from 28-32 but normally 30 days, so I am not concerned not much BD has been done at least now I can crack on knowing anyday I will be O. The last day was Friday 12:30AM, it feels better saying that rather than Thursday night, lol!!! So then tonight and fingers crossed for the next couple of days, but it is so hard with other little ones around, and Ella is a night owl and will not BD until they are firmly asleep!lol!! Hubby gets tired from work. We were married in 1997 so I feel like an old hag now!!lol!!! Didnt start a family straight away as I loved my job in Event management, Ella was an accident, but a welcomed one!! Callum we tried for, it took me 3 cycles so now getting impatient with this one!! I have lots of preggy people and babies around me and it really is frustrating!! Oh well heres to a BFP for Xmas. xxxx

a quick hello as x factor starting :haha: i think stacey will go!!

:wave: becky im a newbie not sure if i met you in the mistletoe dancers thread?im 28 ttc number 3 on cycle 2!! not doing charts just giving it a good old try!!! like you everyone has made me feel very welcome

clare my OH was tired the last 2 nights was gutted :growlmad: but somehow friday night he woke up at midnight saying lets not miss a night :happydance: and the same last night. really hope you manage to get some :sex: tonight :haha:

hopefully speak later ladies after xfactor xxx

Hey girls!

I am Katie, Im 22 and was happily a ttc buddy with Welshrose until I fell preggers. Sadly, I had an MMC at 10 weeks, and I am not NTNP (which I am sure will go quickly into mad ttc!) and hoping for a healthy little bubs.

:hugs:

:hi: It's fab that you've made it here girls!:yipee:

Bexx....:rofl:....I knew you were going to say him:winkwink:...just like you knew I was going to say Stacey!

Oh bum it's back on again.....back in 15!:haha:

what a shocked didnt see that coming really thought it would be stacey!!!

OMG!....I can't believe Danyl went:shock:.....was definately with you Louise!

Katie:hugs:....These girls are the best sweets....I'm sure you will feel right at home here:hugs:

Bexx....I'd gladly take some ms away from you babe:winkwink:....but I'll settle for O vibes and dust for the mo:dohh::rofl:

Clare...I to had a tired hubby last night....and likewise on a promise tonight....:winkwink::rofl:

Loobi...How's the tree decorating going?

Hope Erin, Im_mi and Hayley join us soon as well as some more new faces....if you're reading come and join us!

:dust: and Love girlies xxx

Oh dear, I really shouldn't watch x-factor when I'm this hormonal. I nearly lobbed the remote at the telly when ollys name was called out, not to mention how my scream of "Noooooooooo!!!" must have sounded to the neighbours lol. Oh well, I still have hope that Joe will win....

Clare, if you're an old hag, then so am I. I've been with my hubby since 1998. :D Always knew we wanted kids, but weren't mentally ready until very recently, plus I realised I wasn't getting any younger lol.

Louise, yes I think we met briefly over there. I don't like to post in the specific TTC threads, so I'm glad Lisa has started this one. :)

Katie, welcome to the thread. I've seen your posts in 1st tri (your positivity thread is still going strong!) and your thread in the mc section. I'm so sorry for your recent loss, I was in tears reading your brave story. :flower: I'm really glad to hear you're getting back on the horse again, I hope you get your BFP very soon and this time have a healthy LO in 9 months. :)

I am back girlies, well X-Factor was a shock, I did not expect Danyl to go, I really thought Stacey was gonna go!!! I think she thought the same judging by the look on her face. Lady Ga Ga was strange, didn't like her new song! Lovin the Dermot!!lol!

I did an OPK and there was a very faint pink line, I think I went to the loo an hour before not remembering I was gonna OPK! I am feeling a bit crampy now so I am wondering if my body is now gearing up for the big O! I wouldnt of thought I would of missed my surge, for one that would of been too early, two no cramps and three I have been testing twice a day since cd10. I have had alot of EWCM since Thursday evening so I reckon in the next 48 hours I might O, just aswell I am getting one in tonight and I better get it tomorrow too, I just made my hubby a nice cup of tea and gave him my Cadbury's chocolate fingers!!lol!!! I am not buttering him up.....honest ;-)

Speak later xxxx

:rofl:....I heard it in the land of the sheep Bexx:winkwink::rofl:......We're voting for the same person!

I'm glad I started this thread too:winkwink:...I hate losing touch with people and now there's no need:yipee:

Bexx...could I ask you to put the banner link in a post?
Just for anybody that wants to add it...you don't have to thou:hugs:

I agree there Clare....Dermot definately needs an eye candy prize:haha:

Tea and your chocolate fingers....he'd better be at your beck and call for the rest of the week....:winkwink:....wonder if that trick will work with mine:rofl: Definately sounds like you're going to be O Verrrry soon Lovely!:hugs:

Hi to Katie, I am a newbie too, met these lovely girls yesterday and instantly made me feel welcome. I am glad to see you are back on the road to a BFP, I am sorry for your loss and cant even begin to imagine what you went through. I wish you lots of luck and baby dust.xxx

I agree there Clare....Dermot definately needs an eye candy prize:haha:

Tea and your chocolate fingers....he'd better be at your beck and call for the rest of the week....:winkwink:....wonder if that trick will work with mine:rofl:

Oh yes I am not having any of this I'm tired malakey!!lol!! I wanna get down and dirty!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->