We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

lady ga ga what was that outfit!! it will have to be jo to win then

:wave: katie welcome wishing you all the best

hope :coffee: and chocolate works go get him clare :happydance: im off to do the same if he is still awake wish i had thought of the :coffee: :dohh:

night all xxxxx

:rofl:....I heard it in the land of the sheep Bexx:winkwink::rofl:......We're voting for the same person!

I'm glad I started this thread too:winkwink:...I hate losing touch with people and now there's no need:yipee:

Bexx...could I ask you to put the banner link in a post?
Just for anybody that wants to add it...you don't have to thou:hugs:

I would love this funky banner, what is the code?:happydance:

same here how do i get it? thats if i have room lol

lady ga ga what was that outfit!! it will have to be jo to win then

:wave: katie welcome wishing you all the best

hope :coffee: and chocolate works go get him clare :happydance: im off to do the same if he is still awake wish i had thought of the :coffee: :dohh:

night all xxxxx

I think I have got to sit through match of the day first, lol! I might just get him to sky plus it, but I must not come between a man and his footie!!:rofl: Actually it does my nut in!!!:growlmad:

Nite hun, and speak tomorrow and fingers crossed with the :sex:xx

Hey everyone!!

thanks to WelshRose for inviting me along with you all :) i'll try my best to keep up with all your fab posts!!

For those who don't know me, my name is Toni im 21 and live in cardiff UK and im married to my wonderful husband and we have been TTC for over 3 years after the loss of our twins through miscarriage, we have recently given up TTC due to too much heartbreak each month and myself having severe depression.

sorry for rambling on xxx

Hey everyone!!

thanks to WelshRose for inviting me along with you all :) i'll try my best to keep up with all your fab posts!!

For those who don't know me, my name is Toni im 21 and live in cardiff UK and im married to my wonderful husband and we have been TTC for over 3 years after the loss of our twins through miscarriage, we have recently given up TTC due to too much heartbreak each month and myself having severe depression.

sorry for rambling on xxx

Hi Toni :wave: welcome, I am lovin all the girls coming on board! Sorry to hear about your loss hun it must be hard for you, feel free to ramble away this is what we are all hear for.xxx

hi toni im off to bed in a sec but cant keep away lol but hope to catch up with you very soon.
sorry about your mc cant imagine how your feeling, we are here to help and chat as much as possible lots of hugs xxx

Update on the BD situation, apprently this is the plan, hubby has bath, we have BD he then watches MOTD!!lol!! Love it!! The choccie must of helped!!

Do you know what, I really feel like AF is on the way, its got be O time very soon. Woo hoo and then into the TWW to symptom spot and drive myself crackers!pmsl! xxx

clare get him to sky plus it lol or some how cut the power off, why cant there be a power cut when you want one!! hehe

oh the plan has worked!!!! have fun and i will be with you though the 2ww so we can drive each other mad xx
im def going to bed now lol

Heres the code for the banner

https://img229.imageshack.us/img229/889/43310728de6dfc2m3.jpg

I hope it works. xxx

You need to wrap the code in php tags (it's the little icon next to the spoiler tag) like so: :)

PHP:
[URL="https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/234319-we-family-ive-got-my-bnb-sisters-me.html"][IMG]https://img229.imageshack.us/img229/889/43310728de6dfc2m3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I've included the code so the image links back to this thread, but you're welcome to remove it if you're using too many line in your sig lol. Just take out the bits starting with URL.

Toni, welcome to the thread. :wave:

Clare, I'm very lucky that my hubby can't stand football. You poor thing, what happens if you don't finish BDing by the time MOTD starts? Does he Sky+ it? If so, he can wait and watch it tomorrow, can't he? :D

Lisa, you heard me all the way over there? I am in trouble lol. :D BTW, I think I may have asked you this before, but whereabouts in Wales are you?

OH is a sleep so im back lol how to you do the banner i want it x

See my post above yours hun, add the code to your sig. If it's too long, just do the image bit and not the link like this:

PHP:
[IMG]https://img229.imageshack.us/img229/889/43310728de6dfc2m3.jpg[/IMG]

OMG! How fast is this thread growing...:shock:....Loving it girls!:rofl:

Thanks Bexx for you I.T wizardry:winkwink:....hope you manage to add it Louise:hugs:
Not far from Cardiff babe...just outside Caerphilly.

Aww Toni:hugs:...it's great that you've joined us sweetie.....a fab group of girls and I get the feeling it's going to be :wacko: thread....:yipee::rofl:

Clare....DH is sat watching TV....with :coffee: in hand after just eating buttered toast....made by yours truly:winkwink:....he did ask what I was after?....I resisted the urge to tell him your swimmers and just smiled sweetly:rofl:
Blinking MOTD....My Mum could tell you about that....apparently my dad even watched it on their wedding night:dohh::rofl:

You need to wrap the code in php tags (it's the little icon next to the spoiler tag) like so: :)

PHP:
[URL="https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/234319-we-family-ive-got-my-bnb-sisters-me.html"][IMG]https://img229.imageshack.us/img229/889/43310728de6dfc2m3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I've included the code so the image links back to this thread, but you're welcome to remove it if you're using too many line in your sig lol. Just take out the bits starting with URL.

Toni, welcome to the thread. :wave:

Clare, I'm very lucky that my hubby can't stand football. You poor thing, what happens if you don't finish BDing by the time MOTD starts? Does he Sky+ it? If so, he can wait and watch it tomorrow, can't he? :D

Lisa, you heard me all the way over there? I am in trouble lol. :D BTW, I think I may have asked you this before, but whereabouts in Wales are you?
You are very lucky, it drives me insane, as does the ps3!!!! He is gonna sky plus it, he is still in the bath, but he will watch it afterwards, dontcha just love men? They are really another species!!lol!! x

OMG! How fast is this thread growing...:shock:....Loving it girls!:rofl:

Thanks Bexx for you I.T wizardry:winkwink:....hope you manage to add it Louise:hugs:
Not far from Cardiff babe...just outside Caerphilly.

Aww Toni:hugs:...it's great that you've joined us sweetie.....a fab group of girls and I get the feeling it's going to be :wacko: thread....:yipee::rofl:

Clare....DH is sat watching TV....with :coffee: in hand after just eating buttered toast....made by yours truly:winkwink:....he did ask what I was after?....I resisted the urge to tell him your swimmers and just smiled sweetly:rofl:
Blinking MOTD....My Mum could tell you about that....apparently my dad even watched it on their wedding night:dohh::rofl:

If Man United had played on our wedding day I bet we would of had a big screen up ,lol! I dont see the attraction, well maybe Ryan Giggs and David Beckham, lol! xxx

Loving the tea and toast maybe we are onto something here? Sad hey!!lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->