We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

tell me about it i hate football when i was in labour with my 1st some important game was on so he had to keep popping in and out :growlmad: at least i had my mum at hand!! earlier he was looking on ebay at spending over £100 on a signed footie top i was like no way that would go towards a pushchair men lol

OH is a sleep so im back lol how to you do the banner i want it x

So he's snoring away now...great, have you O yet? That really pees me off when that happens, that happened to me last night, so got no delights!!Grrr.xx

yeah he is nightmare i had cramping pains last night and this morning so think i am. he said he will wake me up in the night thanks alot!!

yeah he is nightmare i had cramping pains last night and this morning so think i am. he said he will wake me up in the night thanks alot!!

he's out of the bath, better go, enjoy your midnight delights, speak tomorrow.xxxxx

Night Clare.....go and catch that eggy sweets:hugs:
Speak tom xxx

Louise....you could always wake him now:winkwink:

:hugs:

Thanks Bexx for you I.T wizardry:winkwink:....hope you manage to add it Louise:hugs:
Not far from Cardiff babe...just outside Caerphilly.

Aww... south Wales, so beautiful. I think I already mentioned that I stayed just outside Neath with an ex and my hubby took me to a lovely hotel on the Gower shortly after we started seeing each other. :cloud9: I always wanted to go back someday, but they've demolished it now.

You are very lucky, it drives me insane, as does the ps3!!!! He is gonna sky plus it, he is still in the bath, but he will watch it afterwards, dontcha just love men? They are really another species!!lol!! x

Never a truer word was spoken lol. How is it we manage to breed with them when they're so very different? :D My ex was a footy nut and if I dared breathe a word against it, even in jest, I wouldn't get spoken to for hours. Not necessarily a bad thing of course. :D

tell me about it i hate football when i was in labour with my 1st some important game was on so he had to keep popping in and out :growlmad: at least i had my mum at hand!! earlier he was looking on ebay at spending over £100 on a signed footie top i was like no way that would go towards a pushchair men lol

If my hubby ever decides he has something more important to attend to while I'm in labour, he will shortly thereafter be missing a pair of testicles. Assuming I've no future use for them myself of course. :D

Aww Bexx you crack me up....and I don't think he'd dare be anywhere else!:hugs:

South Wales is lovely....West Wales is our haven thou...the coastline from Haverfordwest upto St David's....you should go:hugs:

Right then Girls....I'm dragging my man to bed now....so will catch you all tomorrow....sweet dreams:hugs::kiss:....and thank-you for joining the thread xxxx

Hun, I would love to visit West Wales, if we ever get a chance to go on holiday, I'll be straight over there. I understand it has the some of the best coastline in the UK.

Happy BDing! :D

A very late (or very early) hello to all. Just done catching up by reading all 5 pages. Thanks for inviting me :thumbup:

Here's a bit about myself: I'm 35 and TTC #1 since April this year. Today (well, technically speaking yesterday coz it's passed midnight...) the :witch: arrived after a super wonky cycle. Had my 1st truly +ve OPK but also no temp shift for the 1st time thus no eggy :shrug: Anyhow, despite being anovulatory, it was business as usual for the wicked :witch:...

Having mixed feeling. One part of me is feeling v sad for yet another failed cycle:cry: but another part is looking forward to a new cycle. I think I will get that letter for a fertility clinic from my GP if still nothing for me this cycle. I'm a bit worried I've left it too late... :cry:

So here is to hope that for those of us that are still TTC, we will get that :bfp: soon. And those that are already pregnant, will have happy and healthy 9 months. And for lucky mommies, just enjoy your children :happydance:

:dust: to all!:hugs:

Morning Everyone....:hugs:

Bexx....It's one of the only places that I'm ever sad to leave to come home:winkwink:
I've got a name for an amazing B&B down there...but they don't allow children....chat Hubby up for a wkend pg break when you're feeling brighter:winkwink:

Louise and Clare hope you managed to babydance the night away:winkwink:

Aww Hey Nibbler....Sooo glad you made it!:hugs:
I'm so sorry that she got you babe....:hugs: Darn witch....if only I could find her and her stupid broomstick.....she'd be sorry:trouble::haha:....and this thread would be protected...it would be :bfp: all round!
It's hard hun when it's another month gone by but I just know that your lil ovary will be bursting to release the eggy this cycle....so we will begin the countdown to O:winkwink:...with you all the way sweets:hugs:
Definately think going to see the GP could be a good idea thou as over here if you're 30 or over you only have to have been trying for 6mths before really they should start thinking about running tests just to make sure that everything is ok.
Katie is at the beginning of her cycle as well chick...someone to countdown with:hugs:

Toni...what are you up to today sweets?

Now then where are the rest of the Pumpkin Patch girls.....really hoping they join us.

As for me....managed to babydance last night:yipee: definately didn't O yesterday so may try my luck again tonight. Still no spotting thou so I'm :headspin::rofl:
Catch you all later....must go and do our Pickle's lunchbox:dohh: xxxxx:hugs:xxxxx

hello girls... how is everyone today???

its wet and miserable here as usual.....

dontthinkwe got our little eggy this time again.... as i am crampy this morning quitebad actually.... its very early for me to be crampy, but just the same with pains like these i would be suprised to find anything other than :witch: to turn up.... ah well, at least i can enjoy some tipples at xmas time.....

hope everybody is ok......
lotsa love
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NIBBLER...hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope this is your month love.....
Hi to all our new ladies....

i hadnt seen all the pages and will have to read back a bit on them i think....

feeling a bit sad today, as i said its Jarrod's due date this week, and i really hoped i woudl be pg by xmas, btut it seems its nt meant to be for us....

this is so early to be so crampy for me.... i am guessing i o'd around wed or thursday...

i would normally have big bid cramps around a week before she is due, but not this soon... and my boobs dont hurt yet either, which usually is happpening by the time i get my tummy ache... ah i dunno..it seems there is a fewof us on here whose bodies are playing mindames withus lately ay?..bring on 2010, and hopefully some more settled hormones ....
big loobi hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Loobi...:hugs:
Yeah it's:rain:and horrible here to:nope:.....was hoping for a cold crisp one to take Poppy out for a walk in but alas...she's all cosied up on the sofa:dohh:

So when are you thinking that you O chick? It can't be the :witch: revving up already...can it?! I had some horrible cramps early on when expecting Callum....don't give up hope yet sweets:hugs:

I've got :iron: to do....again...blinking stuff is never ending....I don't mind doing it but I hate putting it away:dohh:
Making Lasagne for dinner later and going to have a go at writing out some christmas cards I think. I'm always the last to post them in my family....I might just :shock: them all this year!:rofl:

Hope you have a good day sweets:hugs:

Christ we must have been sharing cyber wave lengths again hun....you were answering the questions as I was typing them:rofl::winkwink:

Keep that chin up lovely:hugs: xxx

ah i dunno..it seems there is a fewof us on here whose bodies are playing mindames withus lately ay?..bring on 2010, and hopefully some more settled hormones ....
big loobi hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll :wine: to that one chick! 2010 is going to be a better year....I've got a feeling:hugs:

hahah i am glad you understood what i meant hahahah my typos are getting worse....

tree is up and looks amazing i have to say Gary chose a perfect one... and they decorated it lovely, i usually do it, but i left em to it this year, as i couldnt really have cared less if we hadnt got one.... but it pelased the littlies so i am happy for that at least

i think it is really early for me to have pains...but i dunno..... we shagged every day last week bar tuesday.... so we should havebeen covered, but hey , maybe it is my age and my body telling me that its not meant to be for us any more

I read back.... welcome to Toni
and to Clare and Katie.... sorry if i missed anyone there... you have to forgive me, i am not as young as i used to be, andi willprobly call you all by the wrong names for a little while :haha: but i will get there in the end

i really need to get off my bum and do some things round here...kids are off today and tomorrow.... we going to try go up north tomorrow , borrowing my friends car, ( we only have a micra so dont get much in it, although we do wellreally with it when we take it, its like the tardis when we get back , seeing the amount that comes out of it)

lots love
meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Morning girls.............the rain has stopped here but still bloody miserable! I did BD last night, woo hoo, but I am such an idiot afterwards I was busting for a wee and didnt dare get up, I think I laid there for an hour before I had to go!!! I want it all kept in!!lol!!! I did an OPK earlier, I dont know why I dont just stick to doing it at the same time but it gives me something to do! No surge picked up yet, will test this evening, I do wanna try and BD tonight but we will see what mood DH is in later.

He likes to do it every other night, do you think that is good enough?

Hi to Nibbler, I am sending you lots of hugs and baby dust and heres to a successful 2010!!

Cramps have eased off, dont think I have O going by OPK's I suppose it could be body getting ready! Also I reckon it will be tomorrow or Wednesday. I wont be smack bang on CD14, who is?

Anyway chat later got loads of housework to do and then I am gonna watch a film. I have been to town already we have a new Poundland store its massive, woo hoo, eyed up the HPT's just incase of an emergency and havent got too many pennies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hahah i am glad you understood what i meant hahahah my typos are getting worse....

tree is up and looks amazing i have to say Gary chose a perfect one... and they decorated it lovely, i usually do it, but i left em to it this year, as i couldnt really have cared less if we hadnt got one.... but it pelased the littlies so i am happy for that at least

i think it is really early for me to have pains...but i dunno..... we shagged every day last week bar tuesday.... so we should havebeen covered, but hey , maybe it is my age and my body telling me that its not meant to be for us any more

I read back.... welcome to Toni
and to Clare and Katie.... sorry if i missed anyone there... you have to forgive me, i am not as young as i used to be, andi willprobly call you all by the wrong names for a little while :haha: but i will get there in the end

i really need to get off my bum and do some things round here...kids are off today and tomorrow.... we going to try go up north tomorrow , borrowing my friends car, ( we only have a micra so dont get much in it, although we do wellreally with it when we take it, its like the tardis when we get back , seeing the amount that comes out of it)

lots love
meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Signs sound promising girl, whats CM like? xxx

its not really there much, but then yesterday i had a big load of what looked like ( tmi) snot .SORRY bout that....

sometimes when i go toilet theres nothing and other times its kinda creamy.. oh i would just be so happy.... see what is strange, is that usually when the tummy ache comes for me. ( when its :witch: revving up her broomstick).. my boobs have started hurting too.... but they feel perfectly fine at the mo... which is unusual.... am trying so hard to not analyse every little twinge, but , girls , we alll know bout the best laid plans ay???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->